BY OTTERBOX

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Symmetry Series Case: Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stylish, slim and pocket-friendly design Wraparound colors and graphics Dual-material 1-piece construction of synthetic rubber interior with honeycomb coring and external polycarbonate shell Hard plastic exterior helps prevent scratches Absorbs shock and withstands drops Raised beveled edge made of synthetic rubber keeps touchscreen safe Easy installation Color: Glacier see more...

Domenic L.
Hamburg, NY
I've had one of these on my phone since i got it. it has saved my phone many times. it's is surprisingly effective while staying pretty slim.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty expensive but kept my phone same and was reliable. The best brand of phone cases there is with a price that reflects it
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
It is a wonderful case for the price. However it doesn't have a screen protector unless you buy the defender series. And it is very bulky..
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Otterboxes are the only cases that I use. I've had my phone for over two years now and I've dropped it so many times without a single crack!
Andreia V.
When purchasing my first Samsung phone I did not buy the otter box thinking that they are all the same so I went cheap. Well, cheap didn't save my phone, yep it went kaa-boom and crashed. So I ended up with a new phone and an otter box, best purchase to date...
Courtney L.
I love otterbox I had their products for my last phone so when I got my new one I got a new otterbox. They can be expensive but the store will replace them if anything happens (for free!)
Hajro I.
I love the outer box. Protects my phone from all falls. It was very cheap online. I would recommend this product.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Otter cases are my favorite. They are so durable and light weight. I have dropped my phone so many times and it should of broke, but it didn't. LOVE LOVE THEM!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I have had defenders and commuters. I prefer the commuter because of the protection it offers without the bulk. My question is, is the symmetry case too flimsy for the phone or should I go with a commuter instead?
Dona C.
Are the otterbox cases bulky?