by OtterBOX

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Defender Series Case with Belt Clip Holster: Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Built-in screen protector High-impact polycarbonate shell Durable silicone skin Clear membrane protects camera and flash Access to sync/charge port via silicone plugs Access to all side-button features Color: Neon Rose Includes belt clip holster that doubles as a media-viewing stand

Otterbox OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Defender Series Case with Belt Clip Holster, Neon Rose ? I love otterbox cases I had a note 3 in the otterbox case and dropped it several times and never broke the phone a very good product
Start your review of Otterbox OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Defender Series Case with Belt Clip Holster, Neon Rose!
Menomonie, WI
I love this case. It's vibrant and sturdy. Easy to hold but it does add bulk to the phone which sucks. But it does protect my phone which is the most important. But unlike similar cases thst bulk and don't protect. Also this case is easy to put on and clean as well.
Kansas City, MO
This company is one of the best phone case companies out there. I had the otter box on my note 4 and 5 for the entire time I had those phones. Would recommend them for any phone any time!
Sanford, NC
My phone is like new after many drops on the floor. I had a warranty claim in my phone and since my phone has no physical damage it only cost me 5 bucks to replace. This case is well worth the money.
Avondale , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Best phone case ever! I've dropped my phone several times and my phone has never gotten damaged at all. Otterbox cases are the very best money can buy. I wouldnt ever go out without this on my phone protecting it. Plus I love the color it's so bright and fun!
Branchburg, NJ
Love love love. I would not recommend getting a light soft outer shell because it tends to attract dirt and it will change colors. The company is nice bc it provides a 1 yr warranty where theyll ship you a new case if thts what happens. The case also will begin to morph and become loose but again its covered by the warranty. but it really does protect your phone. I am nothing short of a walking disaster when it comes to dropping phones, but my galaxy is like new bc of the case.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this case. Mine is a pretty turquoise blue. It goes completely around the phone and has a built in screen protector. This will protect your phone from a lot of stuff. I just hate how it's so bulky. Makes it hard to put your phone in your pocket or a small handbag.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Good case it protects the phone well but what I dislike about this case is that it starts to buckle up and come up off your phone after a few months. Otterbox OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Defender Series Case with Belt Clip Holster, Neon Rose
This is one of the best cases I have gotten for my phone. I am such a klutz and I drip my phone a lot. So this case really helps whenever I drop it. Recommended it to my friends and they loved it too.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is one of the best cases i have ever bought. I am constantly dropping my phone and this has protected my phone through multiple drops.
This has been one of my favorite cases I have it on my phone now. You really can't go wrong with otterbox! Plus look at the great colors ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oglethorpe