BY OTTERBOX

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Commuter Series Case: Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Self-adhering, clear, protective film Durable silicone absorbs bumps and shock Polycarbonate shell protects from impact Access to all side-button features Silicone plugs allow access to all ports Open access to camera Color: Neon Rose Includes belt holster, cleaning cloth and installation card see more...

• Is this model water proof and shock proof?2 Answers
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
For being just a hard shock resistant case I think it's wonderful and the price was awesome too. I have dropped my phone numerous times on concrete and hard floors and my phone still works and looks like I just got it! Otter box will always be a favorite product of mine.
kat s.
North Port, FL
Serves it's purpose but I wish it wasn't so bulky. Protects from my children dropping it and splashing stuff on it
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
Techie Expert
Otterbox is amazing and keeps my phone from breaking. I've dropped it quite a few times on hard surfaces and concrete and it never breaks.
Lucas S.
Is this model water proof and shock proof?