BY OTTERBOX

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Commuter Series Case: Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Self-adhering, clear, protective film Durable silicone absorbs bumps and shock Polycarbonate shell protects from impact Access to all side-button features Silicone plugs allow access to all ports Open access to camera Color: Glacier Includes belt holster, cleaning cloth and installation card see more...

Kobi N.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Note 4 otter case is a must buy case if you have children new phone or anything you need to save your phone for
Adaliz P.
Adaliz P.
Anaheim, CA
As far as protection goes doesn't get much better. It has protected my phone from multiple drops. However I do have problem with the screen protector because it takes away from the display and the outer rubber piece becomes loose in some areas.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Dubuque, IA
This product has done the job so far.
Pros:
Keeps the phone slim and not bulky.
Stylish

Cons:
No screen protector.
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this phone and this case is amazing. Its very very strong and protective. keeps your phone safe...
machelle n.
machelle n.
I love my otterbox I have the pink and white one on my note 4 so not only being my favorite color it also has protected my phone and I am hard on phones!
Telissa T.
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
This case provides awesome protection . I have dropped my phone multiple times and it hasn't even received a single scratch. It is water resistant. and the cutouts for the ports fits perfectly. They can even be covered when not in use which prevents dust and water from lodging inside of them. I definitely give it an a+
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
The box provides awesome protection it will be safe when dropped but i hate how it makes your phone so big and thick and you can't actually enjoy the actual tecture of the phone I think the protection is amazing but not a case of my choice!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The case protects from the day to day damage, but not everything. I also hate how bulky it makes my phone
Maureen  G.
Maureen G.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is Fort Knox for a smartphone! A 5yr old dropped and played, with no damage!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
This case is amazing. I drop my phone a lot and this case does its job. Other cases just fall off, this one keeps it safe