Otterbox OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Commuter Series Case, Black uploaded by Breaynna W.

BY OTTERBOX

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Commuter Series Case: Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Self-adhering, clear, protective film Durable silicone absorbs bumps and shock Polycarbonate shell protects from impact Access to all side-button features Silicone plugs allow access to all ports Open access to camera Color: black Includes belt holster, cleaning cloth and installation card see more...

Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I have had my otter box on my galaxy note 4 since I got it, and I can't complain I do own the all black and i must say that it is quiet boring, but I deffinately does the job. I am a caretaker, and I clutz.. I drop my phone mire than the average person and when I take my phone out of the other box to clean it there isn't a single scratch on my phone. the built in screen protector works great there are no scratches or cracks on my screen. it is deffiantely a case worth investing in. I paid 50 dollars for mine and it was well worth the price I love otterbox and I'm not taking this case off of my phone until I get a new otterbox!
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Does it do its job, yes. But it give the phone a 3x bigger look to it. When the note 4 is actually slim. I had to take the screen protector off because it didn't feel rigth. Felt like having space between the phone screen and the protector.
wendy b.
If you want your phone to be totally protected this will do the job. But once you have this on it is hard to get off. I like to carry around a couple extra batteries just incase something comes up and I can not charge my phone. This case makes it hard to change it out.
jose m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I bought this case for my husband for his birthday. He does metal work and insulation and this case protects his phone from high distance falls. It definitely does the job. Look was not so cute.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
This case does a great job of protecting your phone. It isn't waterproof, but it is excellent at protecting your phone from damage from dropping it!
Tamica m.
Baltimore, MD
I love the outer box it works well with my phone And it really do protect my phone I would love to own a couple more