BY OTTERBOX #91 in Cell Phone Cases

The multi-layered defender series iphone 5/5s case guards against drops, shocks and dust while maintaining seamless usability. The high-impact polycarbonate shell fully covers the iphone 5/5s while the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and smudges. Built-in memory foam cushions the device inside the case while the outer slipcover absorbs impact from drops and shocks. The included holster clips to nearly anything and doubles as a kickstand for hands-free use. Get protection that inspires confidence with the defender series iphone 5/5s case from otterbox. see more...

• Is defender the best version to use for an iPhone?1 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest place I can find an otter box case for my iP...2 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest pla1 Answers
  • "Great product that protects your phone very well." in 1 review
  • "It does protect my phone but water tends to become trapped underneath the screen protector and the rubber and plastic cases can rip and break from removing the case to clean or charge your phone." in 1 review
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Great product that protects your phone very well. However, there are a few flaws.
1.) too bulky to fit properly in your pockets.
2.) the phones does get dirt built up which means you have to remove the case to wipe it down clean. If you don't, it's very hard to use the phone. The same goes with water/sweat build up.
3.) with the constant removing of the case, causes the rubber to stretch and eventually rips which leads to having to pay another $40 unless you bought a replacement plan.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
It is a good case and provides ample protection since I tend to drop it quite often. And I love that it is waterproof since I love taking pictures everywhere I go and it I accidentally drop it into water it would be safe. It does add a bit of bulk to the phone though and sometimes it's a bit muffled for sounds. The rubber is wearing down and stretched a bit from the constant usage. Overall pretty good price for quality.
Alayna H.
La Crosse, WI
I got an otter box defender case as soon as I purchased my iphone 5s. It does protect my phone but water tends to become trapped underneath the screen protector and the rubber and plastic cases can rip and break from removing the case to clean or charge your phone. If all you are looking for is protection, this product works. If you want a sleek case, this one is slightly bulky and as stated above will obtain rips.
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like otter boxes some people don't like the bulkiness but i do. Now you can buy an otter box that isn't bulky. But its great how i don't have to worry about dropping my phone because this is like a maximum protection for your iPhone. Even though in some rare cases people drop there phone with the otter box on and there phone cracks. Obviously you can contact otter box and you can get your money back or something. but great product overall
Chelsea O.
Bel Air, MD
Well i splurged and got an otterbox because i am accident prone when it comes to my phone getting cracked... and guess what.. my phone still cracked with the case on... cool. would not recommend spending the outrageous amount of money for a bulky case that doesn't do what it says it will.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Techie Expert
Absolutely love these cases! I think they are wonderful! It has saved my phone a bunch of times and the company stands behind their warranty of replacing their product if it breaks! Well worth the investment!
Bethany B.
Jackson, OH
Otterbox is a very protective, durable case. I prefer the commuter cases over the defenders though, because they're much less bulky. My phone is protected, but still stays somewhat sleek.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Techie Expert
I love the Otterbox but this one has to light of colors. The things I like about the Otterbox is if it breaks or damages they will replace it and they have for me more than once.
Kortni A.
I wouldn't put my phone in anything other than an otter box, the dual layer protection keeps your phone safer than any other case. It also comes in a good viraity of colors
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
This case has been through almost everything with me and has yet to fail me! I know that you will not find a better more protecting case then this one!
Amber F.
Where's the cheapest place I can find an otter box case for my iPhone 5S?
Amber F.
Where's the cheapest pla
Kelly B.
Is defender the best version to use for an iPhone?