BY OTTERBOX

The multi-layered defender series iphone 5/5s case guards against drops, shocks and dust while maintaining seamless usability. The high-impact polycarbonate shell fully covers the iphone 5/5s while the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and smudges. Built-in memory foam cushions the device inside the case while the outer slipcover absorbs impact from drops and shocks. The included holster clips to nearly anything and doubles as a kickstand for hands-free use. Get protection that inspires confidence with the defender series iphone 5/5s case from otterbox. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The only complaints I have with the case are that it doesn't protect your phone from water, the home button cover gets worn out pretty quickly, and with time the screen cover gets loose, which makes using the touch screen a little difficult." in 1 review
  • "I have been having it for two years and my phone looks like new after being dropped so many times." in 1 review
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
En el mercado este i phone aun es uno de los mas confiables que hay muy resistente y en mi caso especial ya que fue un regalo aunque ya no lo tengo si realmente buscas un aparato que tenga durabilidad puedes utilizar justo este, no te fallara y tus fotos seran excelentes
Sean S.
Sean S.
North Miami, FL
The best case if you are accident prone . You could drop your phone a thousand times it will still work.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I have had my iPhone 5 for the past two years and this baby has protected it through thick and thin. The phone looks brand new! I love my case. It has proven very durable. One of the best investments!
Randy Kathy P.
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
As many times as I've dropped my phone or left it on top of the car.. I would invest in this product many times over.
Alessandra Z.
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
My mom has these and has managed to break four of them. The thing that is great is the company replaces it right away
Tannisha M.
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
I have this case for my iphone 5s and it is extremely durable. I am really prone to dropping my phone, and there hasn't been any damage to mine since I got this case. You can literally throw your phone across the room at a wall and it will be fine. The only complaints I have with the case are that it doesn't protect your phone from water, the home button cover gets worn out pretty quickly, and with time the screen cover gets loose, which makes using the touch screen a little difficult. Overall this is a good case.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
I love my otterbox. It has protected my phone against many a drop and spill.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
LOVE this case! I bought one after dropping my last phone in water, and when I knew I'd be working around lots of water I knew I needed something more than my last case. While it isn't completely water proof, it's definitely nice to have some peace of mind that if I get sprayed with a hose that my phone will be fine!
tameka c.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I like to switch cases but when I go on vacation I always put my phone in the Otter Box case because I don't want to have to worry about it getting damaged.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
The best protective case there is... i have broken countless number of phones and it is indestructible with the otter box