Otterbox OtterBox Commuter Series for Apple iPhone 5C uploaded by Maegan D.Otterbox OtterBox Commuter Series for Apple iPhone 5C uploaded by Maegan D.Otterbox OtterBox Commuter Series for Apple iPhone 5C uploaded by sharee b.

BY OTTERBOX #35 in Cell Phone Cases

The OtterBox Commuter Series for Apple iPhone 5C offers sturdy, 2-layer protection that withstands drops, bumps and shock. It's self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches and it's port covers keep out dust and debris. It's sleek construction allows it to slide easily in and out of pockets. Materials: Polycarbonate/Silicone. Product Dimensions: 5.12"L x 2.57"W x 0.56"H Weight: 1.32 lbs. see more...

• I broke my clip off my pants, are they expensive to replace?4 Answers
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I had this phone case for my iPhone 5c. It didn't last very long. The plastic shell part of the case started to crack on the sides but I do like the sleek look of the case.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
I should have had to replace my cell phone screen about 20 times in the year and a half that I've had this case on my phone. The OtterBox Commuter case absolutely meets and exceeds all expectations.

Once you drop it enough eventually you may have to replace the case (the bottom parts of the case near charging ports are plastic and therefore can break). Spend the 40$ on protecting your phone. Anyone under the age of 30 should have this case without any question.
Jackqueline H.
Bought my case a month after I bought my phone... I had mine for a year now and it was held up pretty well with all the falls lol still looks pretty new to me with some Betty minor unoticeable but noticeable to me scratches lol maybe from when I somehow managed to drop my phone and make it slid on the cement side walk lol works great for the every day use! Definitely buying a backup once they go for even cheaper cause I doubt I'll be buying another one soon!
Ashlyn T.
I really love OtterBox, and I had a commuter series case on my phone for a long time, but then it starting get lots of cracks in it. eventually, a whole section was ripped off and I was forced to get a new case because I didn't feel my phone was safe anymore. If you don't plan to have your case for over a year, or if you switch them out often, this is a great case. Just don;t expect it to last long term.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
This case is a perfect match for the blue iPhone 5c. The light blue is exactly the same, and the navy is a nice complement. It looks great and does a good job at protecting the phone. It's sturdy, doesn't collect too much dust, and the screen protector fits perfectly. I'm very pleased. The only thing I might be disappointed about down the line is that the bottom of the case, where the phone charger slot and speakers are, is entirely open, with little protection from the case.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I really like this phone case!!!! It's very protective and helpful. I like that there is a wide variety of colors to choose from. My phone case was blue. I think the price is okay. The case is affordable. I am overall satisfied with my purchase.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This OtterBox is awesome. I bought one, and it got damaged. So I called up OtterBox and they sent me another one free of charge. For everyone who reads this, you can go to their website and fill out a claim form, and Otterbox will mail you a free one. I have done this numerous times and have come out with a free new otterbox cover for my iphone. :)
sidney k.
victorville, CA
I love this case due to the fact that I can accidentally drop my phone so hard, and it won't do anything to the phone! it will break the fall completely! They have many options color wise to choose from, and i think they are very well worth every penny spent. I would definitely recommend these cases to those who crack their screens often.
Amanda E.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Have always used otter box commuter cases for my husband and My iPhones. Currently have this case on my iPhone 5c and LOVE how you can pick the color of the rubber piece and the plastic. Allows you to customize your case exactly how you want it.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
A bit bulky but it definitely protects your purchase. I am a bit of a klutz and have dropped my phone numerous times. There's never been a nick or scratch on my phone. I only buy otterboxes. They are well worth the investment.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
I broke my clip off my pants, are they expensive to replace?