BY OTTERBOX

For Samsung GS8 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Abbey T.
Sycamore, IL
I've been using Otterbox products religiously on my phones for the last 3 or so models I've owned. When I picked up my brand new Samsung Galaxy S8, I knew I needed something that would provide solid protection against drops and such, especially with the edge screen. Once again, Otterbox has saved me time and time again - or should I say drop and drop again! I'm really clumsy and drop my phone often, so Otterboxes are life-savers!
DeJonna R.
I have my other box on constantly. I love the cute trendy cases but this actually protects the phone and is worth the price. It's sturdy
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
When I bought my new phone I wanted a protection for my phone without breaking the bank. I liked the price of this case and how it had the Otterbox certified drop protection and it isn't bulky like others. Overall I have no problems I wish It had a screen protector however.