ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile Phone CasesOtterBOX
Otter + Pop Defender Series Case for iPhone XS Max

OtterBox Otter + Pop Defender Series Case for iPhone XS Max

by OtterBOX

Swappable. Unstoppable. The Otter + Pop Defender Series Case combines the protection and reliability of OtterBox with the style and functionality of PopSockets. Extend the integrated PopGrip for a fun and secure way to take selfies, text, watch videos and more using just one hand. And press it flat against your case once you're done for easy pocketability. The Otter + Pop Defender Series Case is Qi Wireless Charging compatible, though you may need to remove the PopTop first. Switch your style. Find a pattern for every occasion. Thanks to a simple and convenient design, you can easily swap PopGrips in and out whenever you're in the mood. Protection that lasts. The Otter + Pop Defender Series case provides multi-layer defense against scrapes, shock and everyday damage. Port covers block dirt, dust and lint, while raised screen bumpers help keep your display looking like new. Stand it up. Put your smartphone at a convenient angle for watching movies, video chatting friends and more. The built-in PopGrip doubles as a convenient stand when extended. OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection. Defend your iPhone XS Max against everyday shock and impact damage. OtterBox cases go through over 24 tests and 238 hours of testing. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OtterBox Otter + Pop Defender Series Case for iPhone XS Max!
Cutler Bay, FL
I love this combo. The socket does not fall off and is very secure. The case does its job also in protecting the phone if dropped.
Republic, MO
If you’re accident prone like myself. Get yourself a Defender. I drop my phone CONSTANTLY. I am always having to buy a new case, screen protector or file an insurance claim because of cases not being able to handle me. 😂 well, not anymore. Since getting the defender I haven’t had to buy a case or screen protector in a year! Nor have I had to file an insurance claim. Y’all I am singing the Hallelujah chorus. This isn’t like the old OtterBoxes that were kinda sticky and were a pain to get out of your pocket. 🙌
Andover, MA
I only trust otterbox and having the pop socket in the case is awesome. I bought a pop socket phone car holder and it fits perfectly on it. I’ve never had a phone damaged while using one of these cases.
Plant City, FL
I picked up this case today and am in love. I cannot function without a Pop-Socket and these new cases have them built in. This is really nice because now my phone will sit flat. The case is also really sturdy and very cute.
Morris, IL
I am fairly well versed with each iPhone that is released and I always buy an otter box defender. This is the perfect balance of comfort and protection without taking any styling away from the phone itself!

Looking for your answer?