How was this product long term?
Is this truly waterproof?
Anyone else find this case terrible? Dropped my phone once and sadly both my front and back glass shattered.. so disappointing
Start your review of OtterBOX iPhone Case!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have gotten many different otter box cases for my different iPhones and have dropped my phone many times and haven't broke it. in reviews
...spot, took pictures of it and sent them to the company and they sent me a brand new otter box.in reviews
good use of your money, i was hesitant at first because its so expensive but with theyre warranty and guarentee its well worth the $in reviews
As long as you have a real one lol...they have lifetime warrenties, I recently cracked mine and called customer service, they sent me a brand new one for no cost to me :) Happy Camper!in reviews
I was actually hoping to leave a specific review for one of the newer items they carry: "alpha glass" screen protectors.in reviews
Christa B.
11310 59 Ave Grande Prairie , AB
I had my first iphone for 2 years and put an otterbox on it shortly after getting it. When I got my new iphone my old one looked just like it did the day I got it!
Lora Y.
Mississauga, ON
One of the best cases for your phone. It protects your phone from every drop. Also, they have great customer service. This week the plastic shell of my case broke, I took a photo of it, sent it to them and 2 days later I got my new FREE case! OtterBox is fantastic!
Kaitlyn P.
Ottawa, ON
This isn’t the exact phone case because I can’t find the one I use for my I phone xs but I love otter box protects my phone from any damage for over a year now I highly recommend getting an otter box for your phone if you want your phone to be protected #iphone # electronics #otterBox
Jessie S.
Welland, ON
Plain and simple, I spent way to much on an iPhone for it to break or crack - therefore, Otterbox is the only case I will use and trust.
Mille M.
Burnaby, BC
OtterBOX iPhone Case uploaded by Mille M.
Otterbox is a really good product! It offers a good protection to cellphones or any gadgets. Having two toddlers at home, we make sure our gadgets are protected and we highly recommend otterbox, very durable! ❤️
Param S.
Edmonton, AB
Although the otter box case is a little more expensive, the price can be quite justified as it keeps the phone safe from damages.
Cass H.
Lethbridge , AB
Techie Expert Level 1
I love otter boxes. They’re amazing for keeping your phone Safe. You can drop it and it won’t break. Definitely one of the best cases I’ve used!!! So much protection :) I would recommend an otter box to anyone with a fragile phone
Krystle W.
Hamilton, ON
Has protected my phone for years against the damages I do daily, let alone what my two young daughters do to it on a regular bases. I've dropped it god knows how many times, and I haven't had to replace anything. 👌🏻
Jordynn L.
Sydney, NS
These cases are a must! They are stylish and protects your phone well! I cant tell you have many times i dropped my phone and my phone never has a scratch because of how well this case works! I love this productOtterBOX iPhone Case! Well worth the money!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
Techie Expert Level 3
3,283 reviews
This case is the best way to protect your cellphone. Although it is slightly bulky, it provides the best protection available. This case has a raised rubbery perimeter, so if you drop your phone, the screen does not make contact, the rubbery edge does. The back and sides of the phone are protected by a hard plastic. I have used other cases and this is the best one I’ve tried. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ryan M.
Drummond, OK
il y a un an
Eva R. il y a un an
I got mine at Walmart (I wanted a clear one so the color could show from my new purple phone haha). Also I recommend getting a glass screen protector! Really.. get one! It will protect so much better with one on.