OtterBOX iPhone Case

How was this product long term?
Is this truly waterproof?
Anyone else find this case terrible? Dropped my phone once and sadly both my front and back glass shattered.. so disappointing
Start your review of OtterBOX iPhone Case!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have gotten many different otter box cases for my different iPhones and have dropped my phone many times and haven't broke it. in reviews
...spot, took pictures of it and sent them to the company and they sent me a brand new otter box.in reviews
good use of your money, i was hesitant at first because its so expensive but with theyre warranty and guarentee its well worth the $in reviews
As long as you have a real one lol...they have lifetime warrenties, I recently cracked mine and called customer service, they sent me a brand new one for no cost to me :) Happy Camper!in reviews
I was actually hoping to leave a specific review for one of the newer items they carry: "alpha glass" screen protectors.in reviews
Lex M.
Los Angeles, CA
OtterBOX iPhone Case uploaded by Lex M.
I tend to go through a case a year. I get the slimmer versions but they always separate. Luckily I can find them on sale but still not as sturdy as their bulky cases where the quality probably is
Elizabeth L.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the only case I can rely on to keep my phone safe from damage and looking cute. I love the color options and how well it has protected my iPhone from drops as well as water. I’ll continue to buy otterbox for my phones in the future. Highly recommend.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
This company knows their stuff! Any case I’ve ever bought from them has survived the chaos I’ve put it through
Francisco E.
Lewisburg, PA
This case is better than most. It handles drops very well however adds a great deal of thickness to your iPhone. With that being said, the case doesn't seem to last any longer than similar ones by Speck or inCase. With the normal wear and tear the phone goes through, I would get a similar case at half the price.
Adrianne B.
Eldon, MO
I got an otter box for my iPhone as soon as I purchased the phone. I wish that they came in more colors or patterns. Leopard print, anyone? I'm not sure if I was just exceptionally hard on mine or what, but the rubber part of the cover ripped in multiple places for me. Mainly in places that got used a lot... like where you charge the phone and where the headphone jack is.
Leslie E.
Greer, SC
I have the otterbox commuter for my iPhone. It's way less bulky than the defender but still offers great protection. Otterbox offers a lifetime guarantee and will replace your damaged phone case within a couple of weeks!! Great product and totally worth the money!!
Melissa W.
These cases have saved my phones countless times. I drop my phone constantly, and other cases would last maybe 2 weeks. The otterbox protected my phone for 2 years and I was able to resell the phone the in perfect condition!
Leslie P.
West Richland, WA
These cases are wonderful. They give you the best protection for your iphone. They may be a bit on the expensive side but you pay for what you get. And they are well worth the money.
Mary  W.
Birmingham, AL
I love my otterbox. I have three small grandchildren that constantly get a hold of my iphone and I am more at ease now that I have my otterbox, and know that my phone is protected.
Charles G.
Bakersfield, CA
Durability and functionality! They work great. Great color choices and design patterns.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ryan M.
Drummond, OK
il y a un an
Eva R. il y a 9 mois
I got mine at Walmart (I wanted a clear one so the color could show from my new purple phone haha). Also I recommend getting a glass screen protector! Really.. get one! It will protect so much better with one on.