BY OTTERBOX #2 in Cell Phone Cases

• what does your phone case look like? dont have one what i...3 Answers
  • Does it actually protect your phone?7 Answers
  • I hope that i can get one2 Answers
OtterBOX iPhone Case
  • "I have gotten many different otter box cases for my different iPhones and have dropped my phone many times and haven't broke it. " in 52 reviews
  • "I bought a otter box from online and after having the case for a year, and going thru being dropped and chewed on it broke in one spot, took pictures of it and sent them to the company and they sent me a brand new otter box." in 26 reviews
  • "good use of your money, i was hesitant at first because its so expensive but with theyre warranty and guarentee its well worth the $" in 18 reviews
  • "As long as you have a real one lol...they have lifetime warrenties, I recently cracked mine and called customer service, they sent me a brand new one for no cost to me :) Happy Camper!" in 18 reviews
  • "I was actually hoping to leave a specific review for one of the newer items they carry: "alpha glass" screen protectors." in 18 reviews
Beltkiss S.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am beyond clumsy. I have bruises from falling into things. My husband and I bought our cases together his was all black mine was bright pink with a white outline. I cannot count how many times this phone fell was thrown. One time it landed on a train track where I waited almost two hours to be recovered. I can see the perfect virgin glass lighting up (I cried wondering who was emailing me or texting !). A train worker appeared apparently if you drop your phone there's a crew for that. I recovered my phone unscathed. The only time my phone broke was when I took this case off and it was knocked out my hand. I have a brand new phone because I lost mine. Here I am with a space gray iPhone and Aquamarine case with bright yellow outline. This case protects your phone from scratches, dust and light moisture.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I am one clumsy person and this case has saved my phone on so many occasions. I honestly am not sure what I would do without it. It so sturdy and protects the phone nicely. No way to crack the corners of my screen not really any way to crack the screen in  my case. It comes in many different colors. Love this product. Highly recommend.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Otter box has saved my phone again and again! I am a very busy full time working mom with two little ones. My phones has been dropped more times then I can remember, dropped into a bucket of water, chewed on and more! This otter box has kept my phone from getting broken and damaged. I will always have an otter box on my phone!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
As a sales representative for Sprint and Bestbuy mobile, I would argue that this is 100% the most effective damage-protection case you'll ever purchase. Most people complain that it's steap in price, or too bulky for their pocket, but the cons are COMPLETELY outweighed by the PROS: less chance of breaking it, less worried about a broken screen or having to pay and insurance deductible, no hassle of  trying to install a glass screen protector, and they come with a belt clip!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I have had my otter box for forever. It lasts so long. I have an iPhone 6s and I drop it all the time and I have never gotten a crack or a scratch on the screen because I have protected it with an otter box case. I believe that once you invest in an otter box you have officially saved your phone from harm. Although the price of most of their cases are $30+ up online and at Walmart , they last forever and they HAVE A WARRANTY SO IF YOU BREAK IT YOU CAN GET ANOTHER. most people don’t realize that. I am so thankful I purchased an otter box to keep my iPhone safe. I’ll never have scratches or cracks again. I highly recommend!
Lindsey M.
Davenport
I absolutely love my otter box. I have one for my Iphone 7plus and it has been a life saver. I used to go through phones like crazy because i would always drop them and shatter the screen. Well when I decided to get the new Iphone i decided i should just go ahead and take the plunge and get an otter box. Yes the are pricey but this case has been a life saver I have had the phone since it came out and it still looks brand new when I take it out of the case to clean it up! Very impressed and will continue to buy them.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
I am pretty clumsy and this cover has saved my phone too many times to count.  It protects the glass so that when it is dropped, it doesn’t crack.  If installed correctly. No dust gets in.  I didn’t install my right, so I had to cut out the thumbprint cover, and mine has dust in it.  My husband did install his right and he doesn’t have that problem.
Tiffany S.
Techie Expert Level 1
The otter box itself protects amazing, I’m prone to dropping my phone daily, so it defiantly does its job. The only complaints I have are the plastic over home button ripped after a week or so and they stain so easily. I like bright colors and I’m stuck having to get darker colored cases so they don’t always look dirty. Other than that they’re amazing and I prefer them over any other brand.
Breanna M.
Pine Grove
The OtterBOX for iPhone is by far one of the top rated cases for phones in my opinion. They are very durable and almost never fail. The only problem I have ever realy had was was the sides peeling and stretching. Still the product was wonderful. I would recommend to anyone needing a durable and long lasting phone case that is also stylist.
Ashlee W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my otterbox iPhone cases! I always put mine on during the winter months (it's kind of bulky, but it's worth it because I'm always falling) and it's saved my phone countless times.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does your pictures ever turn out bad because of the case?
Dria D.
I really need one of these, do they come in pink?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Techie Expert Level 3
Are they worth the money? I've seen cheaper cases that look pretty similar. Do they really protect the iPhone that much better than other cases out there?
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
Does anyone have any stories about how it has protected their phone?
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Anyone else find that these get extremely dirty quickly even if your hands are clean? Mine always pick up the color of my jeans. Anyone have this problem too?