OtterBOX iPhone Case

I’m thinking about getting a new phone case because the one I have isn’t protecting it enough. Will this protect my phone if I drop it?
How well does this hold up?
Do these stay good under water? Just curious if I have a water proof phone!
Start your review of OtterBOX iPhone Case!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have gotten many different otter box cases for my different iPhones and have dropped my phone many times and haven't broke it. in 52 reviews
...spot, took pictures of it and sent them to the company and they sent me a brand new otter box.in 26 reviews
good use of your money, i was hesitant at first because its so expensive but with theyre warranty and guarentee its well worth the $in 18 reviews
As long as you have a real one lol...they have lifetime warrenties, I recently cracked mine and called customer service, they sent me a brand new one for no cost to me :) Happy Camper!in 18 reviews
I was actually hoping to leave a specific review for one of the newer items they carry: "alpha glass" screen protectors.in 18 reviews
3 years ago
This case is almost perfect! I'm one to drop my phone on the regular and the otter box has saved my phone many a times lol. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the size. It's just so bulky but all in all the case does its job!
5 years agoWestfield, WI
I really appreciate the durability of this case but I do not like that the screen cover is not attached to the actual phone, working at the zoo I am constantly get dirt and hay stuck to my phone and this case helps keep the dirt and grime out of the ports but not from scratching the screen and building up in the case
6 years agoMiami, FL
Does a great job of protecting your phone but it's a perfect example of sacrificing beauty for the safety of it. It protects it wonderfully, I've dropped it a million times and it's perfect but it just looks ugly. It's bulky, doesn't fit right in your pocket or purse, the rubber starts to get dirty easily and stretching.
6 years agoPendleton, IN
I have helped two people over the last few years who needed to replace their Outterboxes. The company was so nice both times, they even pay for the shipping so it is a product that will last and last, but even if it is defective or something breaks on it, you can be assured that it will be replaced free of charge to you.
5 years agoTorrance, CA
Best iPhone case I have ever purchased. I have had many other cases for my phone and have had a terrible experience. Yes it's had cracked the screen to my iPhone, not once but twice. I guess you can say I'm a cults with with my phone. The otter box iPhone cae has save my phone in numerous occasions. Love this iPhone case
5 years agoBuffalo, NY
These cases should be sold to you the instant you buy an iPhone! Sadly, there isn't a huge range in coloring for these cases, but they're so good! They keep the grime out, the glass of the phone intact and safe, no matter if you drop it or if it falls. Especially good if your phone gets lost in the depths of your bag!
5 years ago
I originally bought a LifeProof case for my iPhone and payed about $80 for it. It sucked and didn't work. I then bought an OtterBox and it's awesome! I've dropped my phone a million and ten times and it's still in perfect condition. Plus they're fashionable. They have solid colors as well as camo and other patterned cases!
3 years agoHammond, WI
Otter Box is the best electronic case company I know. Not only are they extremely durable and life proof but they have an AMAZING warranty and AMAZING customer service! I highly recommend otter box to keep your electronics safe
3 years agoPoca, WV
Always keep phones protected. These cases are a necessity. I don't care if they aren't printed they keep the phone SAFE! Which is very important. If you want to keep your phone safe this is not an accessory, it's a necessity.
3 years agoWestport , Ma
This case is a must have!!! i don't know how many times i drop my phone a day but its a lot and this case has saved me every time. there a bit pricey but well worth the money if u wanna save 100s of dollars. its very durable and has a silcone outer case so when it falls it like bounces off. i always have mine on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
OtterBOX iPhone Case Are the 6,7 And 8 Iphone cases similar in size?
Kelly F. a year ago