Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
san diego
I have owned Otterbox Defender cases for years. I have had one for each of my iPhone 6, 7 plus and iPhone X. The best brand in the business and lasts forever. If you have issues like I did after 2 years. I contacted Otterbox who sent me a free defender case valued at $70 for free all I had to do is pay shipping all in part because of their lifetime warranty. The product is easy to use with the case on it and it protects it from drops which unfortunately I do often. It is the #1 brand for phone cases A+ will buy for the rest of my life
Ukiah, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love OtterBox phone cases that are amazing they can be a bit bulky at times but they keep your phone nice and safe if you drop it your know that it's not going to get cracked or broken specially with phones these days being made with glass you want to protect your phone and yeah definitely worth the price just make sure you don't get a fake because there's lots of fake ones out there I recommend it a hundred percent they're amazing phone cases I wish I owned one but I don't influencer if you want to send me one I'll be happy to take it LOL
Drexel Hill, PA
Our iPads are carried around our house my our kids and we also travel with them. We needed sturdy protection. The case was easy to put on the iPad and it felt secure. After a year or so the stand did break off. We continue to use the same case and would buy another if needed. The iPad has been dropped several times. The Otterbox protected the screen and the iPad itself. Highly recommend if you have kids using the tablet.
Abilene, TX
Otterbox is always what i go to for all my phone or tablet needs. It’s got such amazing protection and is made so well! I also love how this includes the stand to put it on to watch movies or anything else. What makes it my go to is the screen protector because i have 3 kids that use everything and it always protects them when the kids drop them. Don’t know what i would do without otterbox!
Greer, SC
We have had this case on our IPAD for over 2 years and it is still in great condition except for the scratches on the built in screen cover. Once every couple months I take it off to clean it and the IPAD still looks brand new ans works great! My son has thrown this IPAD to many times to even count so having this on it os a lifesaver to say the least! Amazing product!
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Otterbox is hands down the toughest case I have used and witnessed. I have personally seen someone get their tablet run over with this case and it was completely intact, not one scratch. Defender for sure owns up to its name! The owner of the vehicle offered to run it over again because of how excited we were that it wasn't damaged, we kindly declined lol.
Got this for our ipad that our 6 year old uses frequently. bought one and have never had to replace it yet. No wear and tear to it or damages, just cleaning it. it has broken so many I pad drops with no damages. I go this case on sale after Christmas and would have bought it whether it was on sale or not. Great product.
Boston
Otterbox products are amazing for their durability and strength. You can drop a device with this product with confidence that it won't break or be horribly damaged upon impact. It does add a lot of bulk to the item but it makes up for it with all the hours and potentially years of longevity it will offer your device.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a protector for my tablet because I do take it with me frequently to use my calendar and while shopping. I use it access recipes so that I can have a meal plan when grocery shopping. This case has saved me multiple times when my tablet has slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. It is a great priduct.
Nampa, ID
We ended up splurging on this for my daughter's tablet because she has an iPad and has repeatedly broken the screen on it. We learned from purchasing an OtterBox from that that if you are buying an item that costs more than an OtterBox you should always get the OtterBox for it. Everyone that has a kid or anyone accident-prone seriously needs this.