Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
I have owned Otterbox Defender cases for years. I have had one for each of my iPhone 6, 7 plus and iPhone X. The best brand in the business and lasts forever. If you have issues like I did after 2 years. I contacted Otterbox who sent me a free defender case valued at $70 for free all I had to do is pay shipping all in part because of their lifetime warranty. The product is easy to use with the case on it and it protects it from drops which unfortunately I do often. It is the #1 brand for phone cases A+ will buy for the rest of my life
Drexel Hill, PA
Our iPads are carried around our house my our kids and we also travel with them. We needed sturdy protection. The case was easy to put on the iPad and it felt secure. After a year or so the stand did break off. We continue to use the same case and would buy another if needed. The iPad has been dropped several times. The Otterbox protected the screen and the iPad itself. Highly recommend if you have kids using the tablet.
Abilene, TX
Otterbox is always what i go to for all my phone or tablet needs. It’s got such amazing protection and is made so well! I also love how this includes the stand to put it on to watch movies or anything else. What makes it my go to is the screen protector because i have 3 kids that use everything and it always protects them when the kids drop them. Don’t know what i would do without otterbox!
NRH, Texas
OtterBox has researched and done extensive testing on any product they put out. I have never had a iPhone or iPad break when I dropped it with one on. When they drop new products the price can be steep but you can buy on eBay. The price is worth it to me because it's less than a iPhone or iPad. I very much recommend! OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad mini - Blushed - White/Pink
Winchester, CA
We’ve had this case for years! My husband used it in a contractor / sales position (in dirt and rock) and then it was handed down to my daughter. It’s been dropped, gotten wet, thrown you name it my toddler has done it. The case is still in perfect condition and so is the iPad. My only complaint is the weight of it. We often travel with it and it easily weighs down a bag.
Greer, SC
We have had this case on our IPAD for over 2 years and it is still in great condition except for the scratches on the built in screen cover. Once every couple months I take it off to clean it and the IPAD still looks brand new ans works great! My son has thrown this IPAD to many times to even count so having this on it os a lifesaver to say the least! Amazing product!
Expensive but the price tag is to totally worth it because it's still cheaper than buying a whole new smartphone when yours shatters. Lol I am a loyal otterbox customer , have and will always use their products! You can trust 100% that they have your back and their cases will protect your phone especially if you're a mommy like me with evil, destructive toddlers. Lol
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Otterbox is hands down the toughest case I have used and witnessed. I have personally seen someone get their tablet run over with this case and it was completely intact, not one scratch. Defender for sure owns up to its name! The owner of the vehicle offered to run it over again because of how excited we were that it wasn't damaged, we kindly declined lol.
Sugartown , LA
If your clumsy or adventurous Otterbox defender is the way to go! It helps keep all aspects of your device protected! I’ve dropped mine multiple of times and everything is still intact! They’re somewhat expensive but worth the price if you really want to protect your device! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to protect their devices!
Lake Stevens , WA
Best ever cases are made by otter box, they’re mo at savers for my family , they save ur screen which is a huge plus for a case and it holds the iPad up with the stand , it’s made very rugged and looks great , I’d recommend this to anyone and especially to family’s as it might just save u money from having to replace a screen !