Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 1
This case is great. Keeps my tablet safe and helps keep it from breaking when it gets dropped. Accidents happen and I am glad this case protects my tablet.
Sacramento
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a very reliable case I have two young kids and they can be very hard on my tablet but I don't have to worry about this one because it has this case
Reno, NV
Totally love the Otterbox protection for both my iPads. I prefer the Otterbox with screen protection. I like that all my needs are met with one product.
Carrollton
Definitely worth every penny. It offers great protection that other brands can’t. It will hold up to a fall and it will definitely protect your equipment
san antonio
I always stick to @outterbox when buying accessories for our phones. We have never had a single shatter or break inside of an outterbox. 10/10 great job
Carbondale, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I use my tablet a lot for work on the road and going on different locations for meetings. This is the only cover I trust to keep it protected on the go!
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the only case I trust with a child in the house. It’s durable, but functional. It’s kind of awkward when trying to prop it up for movie viewing.
This is a great product! It's versatility and the way it can be used in any occasion really appeals to me.  It's stylish but also protects my iPad.
Hialeah, FL
You would be foolish not to buy this. It saved my iPad a thoundsand times over two years since I got my first one. And I got another for my second iPad.
Nolensville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband uses this protector for his iPad and loves it. It is sturdy and definitely feels substantial, but that also can be a negative as it’s bulky.