Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
san diego
I have owned Otterbox Defender cases for years. I have had one for each of my iPhone 6, 7 plus and iPhone X. The best brand in the business and lasts forever. If you have issues like I did after 2 years. I contacted Otterbox who sent me a free defender case valued at $70 for free all I had to do is pay shipping all in part because of their lifetime warranty. The product is easy to use with the case on it and it protects it from drops which unfortunately I do often. It is the #1 brand for phone cases A+ will buy for the rest of my life
Ukiah, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love OtterBox phone cases that are amazing they can be a bit bulky at times but they keep your phone nice and safe if you drop it your know that it's not going to get cracked or broken specially with phones these days being made with glass you want to protect your phone and yeah definitely worth the price just make sure you don't get a fake because there's lots of fake ones out there I recommend it a hundred percent they're amazing phone cases I wish I owned one but I don't influencer if you want to send me one I'll be happy to take it LOL
Greer, SC
We have had this case on our IPAD for over 2 years and it is still in great condition except for the scratches on the built in screen cover. Once every couple months I take it off to clean it and the IPAD still looks brand new ans works great! My son has thrown this IPAD to many times to even count so having this on it os a lifesaver to say the least! Amazing product!
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Otterbox is hands down the toughest case I have used and witnessed. I have personally seen someone get their tablet run over with this case and it was completely intact, not one scratch. Defender for sure owns up to its name! The owner of the vehicle offered to run it over again because of how excited we were that it wasn't damaged, we kindly declined lol.
Boston
Otterbox products are amazing for their durability and strength. You can drop a device with this product with confidence that it won't break or be horribly damaged upon impact. It does add a lot of bulk to the item but it makes up for it with all the hours and potentially years of longevity it will offer your device.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a protector for my tablet because I do take it with me frequently to use my calendar and while shopping. I use it access recipes so that I can have a meal plan when grocery shopping. This case has saved me multiple times when my tablet has slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. It is a great priduct.
Santa Ana, CA
An amazing case if you’re allowing children to use the IPad. It’s a little difficult to remove the product off of the iPad, and anyone with children know how dirty it can get, so cleaning it is a must. Overall I am satisfied with this case and have repurchased on many occasions, for different models.
Allentown, PA
Having a son that is VERY rough. I needed something that was as durable as his play days and this has been a life saver! It’s pricey but it is completely worth it! He drops his iPad a lot and they can be expensive to replace but with this, I don’t have to worry too much about him damaging his iPad.
riverdale
Young kids are tough on electronics otter box is a brand that I buy for all of our tablets and phones the kids literally throw the iPads around and when we take the case off they look like they did when I took them out of the box for 1st day use if your not using otter box your missing out
Rincon, GA
This case is tough and sturdy. It’s the only case I’m comfortable keeping on my investment. The only negative thing I would say is the screen protector is slightly annoying since it doesn’t lay flat to the screen. It is a little pricy, but it’s worth the protection provided by Otterbox.