Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
san diego
I have owned Otterbox Defender cases for years. I have had one for each of my iPhone 6, 7 plus and iPhone X. The best brand in the business and lasts forever. If you have issues like I did after 2 years. I contacted Otterbox who sent me a free defender case valued at $70 for free all I had to do is pay shipping all in part because of their lifetime warranty. The product is easy to use with the case on it and it protects it from drops which unfortunately I do often. It is the #1 brand for phone cases A+ will buy for the rest of my life
Ukiah, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love OtterBox phone cases that are amazing they can be a bit bulky at times but they keep your phone nice and safe if you drop it your know that it's not going to get cracked or broken specially with phones these days being made with glass you want to protect your phone and yeah definitely worth the price just make sure you don't get a fake because there's lots of fake ones out there I recommend it a hundred percent they're amazing phone cases I wish I owned one but I don't influencer if you want to send me one I'll be happy to take it LOL
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
A must for anyone who drops their phone on the regular or has hand/arm spazems that means you will acadently toss your phone n possibly break it, or on the off change it drop while closing the car door it is protected. I've tossed my phone more then I care to count that's to dystonia and have once slammed the car trunk door onto the phone n 0 damage to the phone itself the case took a nice dent but nothing that has compromised its integrity at all.
Etobicoke
I have this case in black. This provides fairly good protection, but beware, it will not protect your screen. At least it didn't for me. Purchased such a high price tag case expecting it to be toddler-proof. I guess it was, for the most part. The rubber is not very sturdy either, as my little sister is constantly pulling it off. Decent product, but not for the price tag. Should put a disclaimer to get a tempered glass.
Abilene, TX
Otterbox is always what i go to for all my phone or tablet needs. It’s got such amazing protection and is made so well! I also love how this includes the stand to put it on to watch movies or anything else. What makes it my go to is the screen protector because i have 3 kids that use everything and it always protects them when the kids drop them. Don’t know what i would do without otterbox!
Greer, SC
We have had this case on our IPAD for over 2 years and it is still in great condition except for the scratches on the built in screen cover. Once every couple months I take it off to clean it and the IPAD still looks brand new ans works great! My son has thrown this IPAD to many times to even count so having this on it os a lifesaver to say the least! Amazing product!
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Otterbox is hands down the toughest case I have used and witnessed. I have personally seen someone get their tablet run over with this case and it was completely intact, not one scratch. Defender for sure owns up to its name! The owner of the vehicle offered to run it over again because of how excited we were that it wasn't damaged, we kindly declined lol.
Hull
Great case for phones, and tablets! I use my tablet on the road on a daily basis, and having a case I know I can rely on is one less stress I have to worry about. Slightly bulky when compared to say, lifeproof, however through all the bumps, falls, and throwing stuff on top of it, the tablet looks and work like new! No scratches, broken glass etc in sight
Kennesaw, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
So if you are going for cute stylish this product is not for you, but if you are looking for something to really protect your product this is it. I drop my stuff all the time, my phone, my tablet whatever. So i want something that is actually going to protect more than cute. It is more on the pricey side but less expensive than buying new screen for a phone or tablet.
Got this for our ipad that our 6 year old uses frequently. bought one and have never had to replace it yet. No wear and tear to it or damages, just cleaning it. it has broken so many I pad drops with no damages. I go this case on sale after Christmas and would have bought it whether it was on sale or not. Great product.