OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White uploaded by Mandy M.

BY OTTERBOX #14 in Tablet Accessories

Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Christine V.
I purchased this for my ipad in which my kids use more than I do! I wanted something that would be able to stand drops and protect my ipad from anything. This cover fits extremely snug on the ipad. It's more snug that the case version for the a cell phone. I love the stand as well and based on this product will definitely consider purchasing from Otterbox for anything else I need in the future.
Stacey C.
Techie Expert Level 1
This OtterBox is amazing! It keeps your iPad protected from falls (if you have a child/children. I purchased mine from Amazon its a bit pricey, but its worth it that your iPad last for years to come. Its easy to put on the device. Also, you do not a screen protector this case has a screen that will protect your screen from scratches. I totally recommend this product.
Peggy A.
maricopa, AZ
I love otterbox case for my iPads. I have been buying otterbox for the different iPads that I have. It comes with screen protector and stand so I don't have to buy separate ones for it. My case is in pink coz I want it to look different. The only problem I have is the cover part for the camera is bit tight and hard to push away whenever I want to use my iPad camera.
Yesenia A.
I love my OtterBox iPad case! I don't have to buy a screen protector or a stand. I love how you can still use the fingerprint scanner. This case has saved my iPad from various falls (even down a flight of stairs, oops) and the iPad is a-okay. I would recommend this brand of case to everyone. It seriously protects your device!
Esther L.
Princeton, NJ
Lovely case that definitely protects my iPad Air fully. The only reason why I knocking off a star for this case was because the volume buttons on the case were unfortunately not lined up with the volume buttons on my actual iPad so essentially I couldn't conveniently adjust volume levels. I think this was more of a problem just for me, and I hope that most other cases by Otterbox don't have this issue.
Morgan P.
This case is the only one I trust to keep my iPad from being shattered. They're pretty expensive, but it's so worth it! My iPad has never even gotten a small crack after being dropped a lot. I even love the stand that comes with it because it's so useful when I watch movies on my iPad.
Anna M.
Glen Mills, PA
This case is the most protective case I have ever owned! This case is a bit bulky, but your ipad will not break while it is in this case. There are multiple layers of protection that will prevent any damage from occurring to your device. This case is also available in may fun colors. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a protective case.
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
As one of the most clumsy people on the planet, I can't tell you how much of a life saver my OtterBox iPad case has been. Now I don't get that many heart attack that I know all too well every time I drop my tablet.
Ana S.
Hialeah, FL
This is THE best iPad cover ever. If you have kids, you need to get this. My daughter is on the spectrum and love the iPad. She is constantly dropping or even sitting on it. Even a little splash of water on it protects it. It's a must and worth the investment!
Cassie R.
I love the otter box case for my iPad. I like to use it with the students I teach, so it's great to know it's protected from drops and with the shield for the screen I can easily wipe off any germs that might find there way onto my iPad.
Courtney S.
Kernersville, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Techie Expert Level 3
Does this case come in different colors?
Kendall M.