ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesTablet AccessoriesOtterBOX

Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Does the Otterbox Defender case have a built in screen protector??
Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
April B.
Covington, GA
OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White uploaded by April B.
omgoodness why didn't I get one sooner. I'm the worst at keeping a phone and screen safe. my family got me a new phone for my birthday last month complete with otterbox and screen protector. within a week , 😳😳😳 luckily my phone was safe and it was a quick replacement for the screen protector. its worth the$
Harmony H.
I love the Otterbox cases I've tried for my tablet and my phone. I don't drop my phone a lot but I've never had to deal with a broken phone since I started using these cases. They are a little pricier than some brands but it's worth it.
Michelle D.
Vancouver, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Otter box products are top not quality. They pretty much last forever. This one is great for protecting your iPad. It’s not something I would use daily. It’s a hard case built for traveling or storing your iPad.
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
All I mean all of my devices have otter boxes. With two kids and a dog if they were not protected they would not last a week in this house. My phone has dropped from 10 feet in the air and it did not break. I asked mine nine-year-old to bring me my phone and she dropped it from the second floor. And the phone still survived. So yes I would recommend this product.
J.Romero R.
Wapato, WA
Otterbox is hands down the best product u can get for your device. It streches out the life of the product. It looks great on phones and tablets.
Katie O.
All In All I’d Say It’s A Great And Sturdy Case! Typical Sturdy Otterbox Defender Materials. I’ve Had It For Several Years And Although I’ve Never Really Dropped The IPad Like I Have My Phone 😄😑 It Has Really Held Up Through The Years! 💖💖
Sara R.
Salisbury, NC
I love ottexbox defender products. They are very nice and keep secure whatever expensive electronic device you buy! I think can improve more colorful products for Ipads
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I can’t tell you the countless times my butterfingers has dropped my iPad. And not a scratch or broken screen after 5 years. It’s still looks brand new! And I love how functional the stand is!
Brittany C.
Southwest Hbr, ME
This is really a great case all around. You couldn't ask for anything tougher or more reliable. With kids having a good durable hard case on all electronics is a must and this one definitely can withstand whatever my six can throw at it. I don't have to worry about them dropping it or scratching the screen because I know that it's going to be okay. Honestly it's great for anyone who takes their tablet out in public or has small hands that don't always hold it so well.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this case since I found out about otterbox and I love this product and it meet up to my expectations