Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device 3 layers of protection Access to all ports and functions Clear protective membrane on touch screen

Is this worth it??
Does this case come in different colors?
Can this product protect the tablet from water?
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White!
How would you rate this product?
Ukiah, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love OtterBox phone cases that are amazing they can be a bit bulky at times but they keep your phone nice and safe if you drop it your know that it's not going to get cracked or broken specially with phones these days being made with glass you want to protect your phone and yeah definitely worth the price just make sure you don't get a fake because there's lots of fake ones out there I recommend it a hundred percent they're amazing phone cases I wish I owned one but I don't influencer if you want to send me one I'll be happy to take it LOL
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Otterbox is hands down the toughest case I have used and witnessed. I have personally seen someone get their tablet run over with this case and it was completely intact, not one scratch. Defender for sure owns up to its name! The owner of the vehicle offered to run it over again because of how excited we were that it wasn't damaged, we kindly declined lol.
Boston
Otterbox products are amazing for their durability and strength. You can drop a device with this product with confidence that it won't break or be horribly damaged upon impact. It does add a lot of bulk to the item but it makes up for it with all the hours and potentially years of longevity it will offer your device.
Santa Ana, CA
An amazing case if you’re allowing children to use the IPad. It’s a little difficult to remove the product off of the iPad, and anyone with children know how dirty it can get, so cleaning it is a must. Overall I am satisfied with this case and have repurchased on many occasions, for different models.
Allentown, PA
Having a son that is VERY rough. I needed something that was as durable as his play days and this has been a life saver! It’s pricey but it is completely worth it! He drops his iPad a lot and they can be expensive to replace but with this, I don’t have to worry too much about him damaging his iPad.
riverdale
Young kids are tough on electronics otter box is a brand that I buy for all of our tablets and phones the kids literally throw the iPads around and when we take the case off they look like they did when I took them out of the box for 1st day use if your not using otter box your missing out
Rincon, GA
This case is tough and sturdy. It’s the only case I’m comfortable keeping on my investment. The only negative thing I would say is the screen protector is slightly annoying since it doesn’t lay flat to the screen. It is a little pricy, but it’s worth the protection provided by Otterbox.
Kirkland WA
Otter box is the brand I trust with all my electronic devices because I know even when they slip from my hands and smack the ground they won’t crack or break. I would choose this brand over any other on any day. If you want to protect your electronic devices I suggest otter box
Burgaw, NC
This is the perfect case for someone who is as clumsy as I am. I can't tell you how many times I have dropped my tablet and or my phone next. And it has protected to every time. I was once walking to work and dropped my tablet on the concrete road and the OtterBox protected it.
germantown, ohio
Not worth the price. There's products that do just as good of a job or even better, and theyre nowhere near this expensive. They're definitely not indestructible, as they tend to claim. I honestly wouldn't reccomend this brand to anybody unless you just want the brand name.