ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile Phone CasesOtterBOX
Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S9

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S9

by OtterBOX

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S9!
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
I bought the case in purple about 4 years ago and it has been a life saver. I’ve dropped my phone and never really have to worry that it will shatter or crack. My last 3 or 4 smart phones, I tend to always get otter box to protect them. They are a bit pricey but wayyy cheaper than buying a new phone lol
Jessica Z.
I drop my phone daily. Never breaks. The silicone cover is not chipped or cracked. My husband's is a little cracked but he removed and played with his in 1 spot that created a weak point and it still managed to protect his phone when he drop kicked it across our hard tile floor apartment
Noe A.
Anaheim, CA
I had this phone case for my old phone. It worked really well. It started to fall apart after a while though. However it did its job and my phone never cracked thanks to it.
Lori M.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love my otterbox and am so happy with it.I have dropped my phone many times and it is still in like new condition. I did have to purchase a separate screen protector which was an added expense but that's honestly a small price to pay for added protection. I'll continue to purchase this for my future phones. Tough, reliable, great stuff.
Virginia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely durable and expensive but it does its job i will more likely spend my money on this for great protection but spend cheaply on the cuter ones.
C C.
BARRIE, ON
I have gone through more than 5 otterbox over the years. I highly recommend to my friends and family as I am a big fan. I am clumpsy and drop my cell phone a lot . Otterbox has save my phones from many drops lol It is definitely my go-to brand for cell phone cases !

Looking for your answer?