OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Live bold with a case that protects your iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) against drops, scrapes and dirt. Each Otterbox case design goes through 238 hours of testing across at least 14 different tests, so you can feel more confident using your device at home, at work or on the go. 3 layers of defense. Guard your device at every angle with an internal shell, outer slipcover and touchscreen scratch protector. Built-in screen protection makes it easier to keep your display looking fresh. And port covers keep out dirt, dust and other debris that could otherwise damage your device. Hands-free viewing. Watch videos from the comfort of your desk, table or bed with an included shield stand that doubles as a kickstand. Highly functional. Keep everything in one place with a built-in slot for your Apple Pencil.* Use the shield stand for a hands-free way to take a break from work and enjoy your favorite movies. *Apple Pencil not included.

Does the Otterbox Defender case have a built in screen protector??
Start your review of OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)!
Lisa D.
Grovetown, GA
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) uploaded by Lisa D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have otter box products on all of my devices. My 3 year old niece comes right in the door and grabs my iPad and drags it around drops it and has actually thrown it down the stairs. This thing is toddler proof!
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
This is what I use on my daughters iPad . It been keeping it safe for the last 2 years lol . I did replace the case just because it looked so beat up since my daughter puts stickers and colors on it besides that it’s a great case !! I think they have life time warranty
gerardo M.
dallas
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) uploaded by gerardo M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love it ,it’s super protective and it’s not super expensive but the downfall of this product is that dust and mess piles up in the corners which is hard to get rid off but I love it and another downfall is that the volume buttons which just operate at them self.
Brittany H.
Hobart, IN
Love the otter box. I have a habit of dropping my tablet when I don’t mean to. The defender case keeps it looking new.
Denis P.
Douglaston
I love the otter box cases!!! They are amazing!!! And sometimes you can get them at target, Walmart or tjmaxx.
Marcy W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I actually use this for my Kindle. I have seizures and so I have tremors and I’m always afraid I’m going to drop my Kindle and so I use an OtterBox and I’ve had no problems. I would recommend an OtterBox for a Kindle I also have one for my iPad and my phone.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Otter box defenders never disappoint! They are made from extremely durable materials that gave corner bumpers for added protection against accidental device drops. My Otterbox came with a lifetime warranty, but was kind of expensive. But given the high price of the device that it protects, it’s well worth the value.
Bhavisha P.
Edison, NJ
OtterBox defender series iPad case really good specially for the kids As they use it rough so I have to protect the iPad so these are really goodGood durability and it has a stand so you can watch videos easily
Linda B.
New Albany, IN
Otterbox OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White is the best brand around especially if you have children who have broke tablets before you were able to buy a case and glass screen for it lol
Jennifer B.
Greenfield, MA
This case has worked great for my kids ! You know with kids the electronic gets tossed around a lot so this gives me a peace of mind that it will be safe .