BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Give your iPhone 7 Plus a rugged look with this Otterbox Defender phone case. Triple-layer construction provides protection against bumps and drops, and the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and scuffs. Featuring an included holster, this Otterbox Defender phone case doubles as an easel for hands-free viewing of videos and pictures. see more...

Sarah G.
This phone case is expensive, but the quality is great. It's worth the investment so that way you can protect your phone and not have to worry about it getting ruined!
Laurence L.
I have the blue and grey version of this case for my iPhone 7! It's perfect for protecting my phone against scratches and dents. Though it's expensive, I totally think it's worth it. Since I'm such a clumsy person this case feels like it was made just for me! 10/10 would recommend.
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
The best cell phone cases out there! Its virtually indistructable! I've dropped my new I phone so many times but no worries! I intend to keep buying these cases they are expensive but really worth it.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
For the iPhone 7 plus working in the city this is the number one excellent case to protect your expensive phone. It's good to invest in a good case and the outterbox defender does the job. I recommend.
Mason C.
Lodi
Hi let me review it my name is mason and I am trying to grow my channel please let me review it.it would be amazing please let me review it please

Veronica M.
This case will save your phone from a fall !! Really nice but a bit bulky doesn’t matter tho as long as it protects it.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
When I switched from the 6 to the 7+ I had to come to terms with the fact that trendy phone cases are not good enough for me. I would go through one tempered glass screen protector a month not including the actual screen cracks i got from the monthly catastrophic drop.

I have not had a screen protector since June, and there are 0 scratches or cracks on my phone. The case comes up higher than the phone screen, making the case the point of impact, not the screen. The two part design also helps absorb shocks when dropped on its corners or back.

The smooth plastic on the back of the case is perfect for adhering popsockets or in my case a little ring for holding this big hunk of phone. It is pretty easy to remove this case but a little difficult to get it back in the case - you'll have to adjust it a bit to get the soft part properly lined up with the hard shell.