Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this in the pink and magenta color and I absolutely love it! My husband also has the black one for his phone! They are amazing when it comes to protecting something that costs so much money! We paid for our 7+ fully because we wanted something nice and it was one of the best decisions we've made to buy our otter boxes to protect them!!! It's a bit bulky but the protection is worth it. Also I recommend purchasing on Amazon. I paid about $60 for mine and my husbands together.