BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Give your iPhone 7 Plus a rugged look with this Otterbox Defender phone case. Triple-layer construction provides protection against bumps and drops, and the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and scuffs. Featuring an included holster, this Otterbox Defender phone case doubles as an easel for hands-free viewing of videos and pictures. see more...

Alecia B.
Pullman, WA
I cannot say enough good things about the Otterbox brand! If I am spending this much on a cellphone I want the best protection and otterbox defender case delivers that! I don’t mind that it is bulky because I feel more secure with my phone in it. I put on a glass screen protector and over the 2 years I had my iPhone, when I went to trade it in and the sales representative took the glass of, there was a piece of dust even on the phone. Way to go otterbox! HIGHLY recommend.
Sergio O.
Corona, CA
I had my phone being thrown around and dropped from upstairs to downstairs and it survived with out a scratch the only problem is the screen protector since i have a back glass protector i can’t really type with out applying force engender though it’s a bit expensive i got my case on sale so price was great
Lesly A.
I bought this like 2 years ago right when I got my iPhone in the exact same color because I figured it’ll look cute black with rose gold and I mean it’s whatever but one problem I did have was the screen protector that was attached to the top part of the cover I removed it because it made my screen less bright and when I would type it wasn’t as smooth because I had to apply some pressure in order to type and also the finger sensor thing that’s also a small little thin sheet was gettin scratched and no longer worked because it interrupted the finger print so since it was connected to the screen sheet it also came out this case does offer protection and it’s very bulky but that doesn’t bother me since I have big hands I actually like it :,) it does what it’s supposed to I really like it because they also include a pin thing to attach to your jeans or anything or to use it as a tripod which is super nifty !
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this in the pink and magenta color and I absolutely love it! My husband also has the black one for his phone! They are amazing when it comes to protecting something that costs so much money! We paid for our 7+ fully because we wanted something nice and it was one of the best decisions we've made to buy our otter boxes to protect them!!! It's a bit bulky but the protection is worth it. Also I recommend purchasing on Amazon. I paid about $60 for mine and my husbands together.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I bought this  Otterbox - Defender Series Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Black  for my husband because he can be so tough on his phones and carries it around in any of his pockets. I am very happy with this rugged reliable case and its been six months so far and he still has his phone totally perfect like the day he got it. Great phone case!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I have this case for both of my kids iPhones and regardless of how many times they drop there phones this case always protects the phone! I think the price is a bit steep but that wouldn’t stop me from buying another one for myself!
Alyssa H.
In my mind- nothing beats an Otterbox. They are super sturdy and durable and really take protecting your phone seriously. I love that it really acts as armor for your phone. It has a sturdy screen protector as well. I have dropped my phone repeatedly but I never have to worry about damage to my phone!
Jordan D.
Greenville, OH
This case is super protective but it's also very heavy and ugly! It seems like you can never get your screen clean enough to prepare it for an Otterbox lifestyle, I find myself removing it almost daily because some new dust particles have gained access to my prized iPhone 7 Plus!
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
I love this phone case. I have the purple one & it's the best one I've ever owned. It protects my phone so well. I drop my phone way too often. The only downsides are it's expensive & they're a little bulky. But if you want protection, these are your way to go.
Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. I love it a lot I like the brand and price. Strong and if drop nothing will happen to it your totally safe.