BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Give your iPhone 7 Plus a rugged look with this Otterbox Defender phone case. Triple-layer construction provides protection against bumps and drops, and the integrated screen protector guards against scratches and scuffs. Featuring an included holster, this Otterbox Defender phone case doubles as an easel for hands-free viewing of videos and pictures. see more...

Buy on Target
Laurence L.
I have the blue and grey version of this case for my iPhone 7! It's perfect for protecting my phone against scratches and dents. Though it's expensive, I totally think it's worth it. Since I'm such a clumsy person this case feels like it was made just for me! 10/10 would recommend.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
I have this in the pink and magenta color and I absolutely love it! My husband also has the black one for his phone! They are amazing when it comes to protecting something that costs so much money! We paid for our 7+ fully because we wanted something nice and it was one of the best decisions we've made to buy our otter boxes to protect them!!! It's a bit bulky but the protection is worth it. Also I recommend purchasing on Amazon. I paid about $60 for mine and my husbands together.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I bought this  Otterbox - Defender Series Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Black  for my husband because he can be so tough on his phones and carries it around in any of his pockets. I am very happy with this rugged reliable case and its been six months so far and he still has his phone totally perfect like the day he got it. Great phone case!
Jordan D.
Greenville, OH
This case is super protective but it's also very heavy and ugly! It seems like you can never get your screen clean enough to prepare it for an Otterbox lifestyle, I find myself removing it almost daily because some new dust particles have gained access to my prized iPhone 7 Plus!
Angela P.
The best cell phone cases out there! Its virtually indistructable! I've dropped my new I phone so many times but no worries! I intend to keep buying these cases they are expensive but really worth it.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
I love this phone case. I have the purple one & it's the best one I've ever owned. It protects my phone so well. I drop my phone way too often. The only downsides are it's expensive & they're a little bulky. But if you want protection, these are your way to go.
Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. I love it a lot I like the brand and price. Strong and if drop nothing will happen to it your totally safe.
Sarah G.
This phone case is expensive, but the quality is great. It's worth the investment so that way you can protect your phone and not have to worry about it getting ruined!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
For the iPhone 7 plus working in the city this is the number one excellent case to protect your expensive phone. It's good to invest in a good case and the outterbox defender does the job. I recommend.
Mason C.
Lodi
Hi let me review it my name is mason and I am trying to grow my channel please let me review it.it would be amazing please let me review it please