OtterBox DEFENDER iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Case - Retail Packaging - SEACREST (WHISPER WHITE/LIGHT TEAL) uploaded by MK R.

BY OTTERBOX

• Has anybody else had a great experience with these?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried cleaning the outside of this case? Mine ...1 Answers
Maci P.
Atoka
I have this Otterbox in pink. The defender is much slimmer than it used to be so its easier to put in your pocket. It has the built in screen protector and it is waterproof. Keeps the phone clean from dirt and safe from drops. My 2 year old is always dropping my phone. I drop it just as much as he does, and my phone is still in perfect condition! I highly recommend the Defender over the other Otterbox cases of you are clumsy or careless with your device, or if you have children! Great product!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
After I broke my iPhone screen for the first time and had to pay $100 to get it fixed I ran right out and got myself an OtterBox, this thing has been a lifesaver, or should I say phone saver for me! I have A tendency to be a bit clumsy so this is definitely a product for me. I do recommend because we all know that our phones can be pretty expensive these days and the OtterBox will definitely save you money and save your phone from any damage.
Valeria S.
Norman, OK
For what it is designed to do it does protect the phone but the edges not so much. Wish the edges were a bit more covered. It’s pretty bulky and I got one with white back and it’s not even white anymore and there’s no way to fix that.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I got this case but I made a custom color on the website. This case has kept my phone safe and kept any damage from happening. I tend to drop my phone cuz I lose feeling in my hands. I recommend this otter box to anyone that wants to protect their phone.
caitlin l.
Vass, NC
This case has saved my phone from too many drops the pros of this case are that if u drop it it’s sure to not break some cons are it makes your phone hard to hold but all in all it is a very effective and affordable case and I would recommend that you buy it
Sidney R.
This item is worth every single penny! This case has protected my phone from many frightening falls leaving my phone scratch and crack free. I the product is a kinda pricey but like I said it is worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this product and I would buy again.
Evelyn W.
I've been using an otterbox on every phone I've had for the last few years. Currently using this one in teal. Absolutely love it. It's saved my phone so many times. They're a little pricey but definitely cheaper than replacing a cracked screen! I wouldn't recommend this color if your hands get dirty a lot though. Mine needs cleaning or a replacement badly, but I've had it for almost a year. Worth it!
Melissa B.
This is the best iPhone case or any phone case for that matter because I just had a crazy experience in which my phone was actually run over by a car and my phone was not damaged at all!!!! Obviously I recommend this to everybody
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
This case it great at protection. It does an amazing job but the rubber does peel if you put it in your pocket. It is effective. It is kinda of pricey but worth is if your clumsy. I recommend this to people who need the extra protection.
Taylor T.
Y'all, I love these cases. This is the only thing I've ever put on my smart phones and let me tell you, they do not disappoint. Over the years they have really improved. Usually I pop out the protective screen it comes with and place a normal screen protector over mine to avoid the gap between the Otterbox protective screen and my phone screen, but the new ones don't have that issue at all!! They are perfect. This specific kind does tend to get dirty because the case is rubber-like but it is easily resolved with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. My only complaint is sometimes people have a difficulty hearing me through case when I am on the phone. I've never had that problem before, but I know some people have. Regardless, it's a great brand and I love their product way more than I ever liked my Lifeproof case. Those suck!! Anyways, I totally recommend. Worth every penny!
Melissa B.
Has anybody else had a great experience with these?
Evelyn W.
Has anyone tried cleaning the outside of this case? Mine looks really dirty, but I'm not sure what to clean it with.