Otterbox Defender Glacier Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - uploaded by Bailey S.Otterbox Defender Glacier Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - uploaded by Carlotta B.

BY OTTERBOX #18 in Cell Phone Cases

Otterbox defender glacier cell phone case for iphone 5/5s - white/gray (42556tgw) see more...

Otterbox Defender Glacier Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s -
  • "Each time I have filed a claim and received a new phone case within 3 days." in 1 review
  • "The screen protector is my best friend, and the case works wonders for when my phone practically jumps out of my hands." in 1 review
  • "The otter box its the best phone case anyone could use." in 1 review
  • "I have dropped my phone so many times and this case has saved me from having to replace a cracked screen!" in 1 review
  • "this is a good phone case I love it it works great I would recommend to a friend " in 1 review
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Techie Expert
What can I say about OtterBox defender cell phone case for iPhone 5/5S? But I can tell you is that they are absolutely amazing I would never have a smart phone without an OtterBox defender case. This case has save the life of my phone so many times over. I have a four and two-year-olds who constantly beat the crap out of my phone. However this case keeps it from cracking or shattering! #MusesOfInfluenster
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Techie Expert
When I first bought my iPhone I was deathly afraid of cracking my phone the first day and bought an otterbox to protect it. These cases are indestructible I feel! At the time I was also on the road running and cycling a lot and having the clip on feature was awesome. Since I had kids wanting to use my phone (before they had heir own) it was worth it to me to spend the extra dough for insurance.
Taz M.
Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome case, very durable. Protects very well. Expensive but worth it. Great quality products. Doesn't wear out easily unlike my previous ones. Very satisfed that my money is not wasted. Definitely recommend if you keep dropping your phone.
Aaliyah R.
Aaliyah R.
Florida
This iPhone case will protect your phone all the way through. I have it and it's really good so far. I really love the color cases they have they have some pretty cool ones and some cute too ūüėä
Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
You can't beat an otterbox defender case for protection. Drop proof and scratch proof it's just amazing
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I love otterbox never had a problem if I dropped my phone. Plus light and great for anyone.
Maiki S.
Maiki S.
Delaware, OH
Really nice phone case really really want one like that time of case a MUST BUY
LaNeisha A.
LaNeisha A.
Techie Expert
Can't get much better than a otter box case. It fully protects ur phone. It's very use to use and handle. Not too bulky or skinny. It's on the little expensive side but I do recommend people to buy this phone case.
S A.
S A.
I LOVE MY OTTERBOX!! I've had it for the longest time and it's saved me from so many damages I could have done to my phone. I literally threw it at the wall and my phone stayed completely safe. I got mine for such a good price and I'm glad. I recommend these for anyone especially those who are clumsy like me. I have the grey and white case and honestly I think it's so cute! It doesn't look weird at all and since most of my clothes are black white and gray anyways my case matches almost everything I wear! I love my case :)
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Techie Expert
My husand has one and has saved his phone more than one time and have to say it is a very good product and would buy again when need it.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Is this protective or no
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Where can i purchased the best Otterbox deal?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
What color would you buy?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone use the belt clip? Have you found it to be comfortable?
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
Has anyone gone snorkeling with this case on their phone? How was the quality of the photos? Thanks!