BY OTTERBOX

Otterbox defender cell phone case for samsung galaxy s4 - raspberry (ob sgs4def) see more...

• "They are all around pretty good cases they hold up very well." in 1 review
  • "It's a great case for shock absorbing and for it's ability to save your phone from breaking in an accident but it allows a lot of dust to get under the screen and it causes scratches so I always put a screen protector on the screen anyways. " in 1 review
  • "I have dropped my iPhone several times while having an Otterbox cover on it, and it fully protected it." in 1 review
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
They are all around pretty good cases they hold up very well. I wish there were more variety of them and for all devices
nicole j.
Westcliffe, CO
Loved it when I first purchased it. Color got dirty very fast and wasn't very easy to clean. It is pretty bulky and is hard to fit in a pocket with this case on.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
I love this case, myself as well as most of my family have this case in varying colors. Its tough and it has saved my phone more times then I can count.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
I love this case. The color is great and stylish. I can honestly say I would not have a phone without an Otter box. I know my phone is protected.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
This is a great case. We got it for my daughter's phone. It's very sturdy and stylish. It protects the phone which is what we wanted but is in the color she wanted. Best of both worlds.
Dineiska R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love these cases. They are the best to protect your phone from bad falls. Absorb the shock of a fall and keep your phone new. The case is also very cute
Beth J.
Florence, WI
I've dropped my phone quite a few times and I haven't even got a Crack on it!!!
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Otterbox as it has indeed saved my phone time and time again. They are expensive but they so are cell phones, so make that investment because it will pay for itself over and over again. However, I will say that the lighter colored ones get dirty so quickly and it is not made to wiped off. So my box is over a year old but it is severely discolored due to normal wear and tear. It would be great if they could make one that repelled dirt. Also, if you take them apart to clean dust that gets trapped then you will eventually break all the delicate plastic parts that clip together, but it has still functioned even with every single clip broken.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Otterbox's are a great option for a phone cover, however, they typically are quite pricey. I have dropped my iPhone several times while having an Otterbox cover on it, and it fully protected it. However, I actually found similar cases (not Otterbox brand) that seemed to protect my devices just as good, for much less at Five Below.