BY OTTERBOX

Otterbox defender cell phone case for samsung galaxy s4 - raspberry (ob sgs4def) see more...

Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Raspberry
  • "I have dropped my iPhone several times while having an Otterbox cover on it, and it fully protected it." in 1 review
  • "It's a great case for shock absorbing and for it's ability to save your phone from breaking in an accident but it allows a lot of dust to get under the screen and it causes scratches so I always put a screen protector on the screen anyways. " in 1 review
  • "They are all around pretty good cases they hold up very well." in 1 review
Dawna G.
Jemison
I love my OtterBox. A friend of mine found the deal for it on Amazon. I have dropped this phone so many times. My screen has not cracked the thing still works I love this OtterBox and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Otterbox as it has indeed saved my phone time and time again. They are expensive but they so are cell phones, so make that investment because it will pay for itself over and over again. However, I will say that the lighter colored ones get dirty so quickly and it is not made to wiped off. So my box is over a year old but it is severely discolored due to normal wear and tear. It would be great if they could make one that repelled dirt. Also, if you take them apart to clean dust that gets trapped then you will eventually break all the delicate plastic parts that clip together, but it has still functioned even with every single clip broken.
Jessica W.
Indianapolis, IN
This case has done great protecting my phone. The only negatives are it collects dust in the nooks and crannies that are hard to clean out. It also gets dirty easy. I carry my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and have noticed it has begun to pick up the dye from my jeans. I've done everything to get it out from acetone to magic erasers. I can't get the dark blue tint off of the cover.
Taylor N.
New Castle, PA
Very sturdy and comes in a whole array of colors, but its extremely bulky, especially if you come from iPhone to a Galaxy phone. It just is ginormous in your pocket! But the look, feel, and security that you won't damage your expensive phone is worth the clunkiness because to be fair, it isn't too big to a point that it won't fit in your pocket.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
This is a great case. We got it for my daughter's phone. It's very sturdy and stylish. It protects the phone which is what we wanted but is in the color she wanted. Best of both worlds.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
nicole j.
Midland , TX
Loved it when I first purchased it. Color got dirty very fast and wasn't very easy to clean. It is pretty bulky and is hard to fit in a pocket with this case on.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Otterbox's are a great option for a phone cover, however, they typically are quite pricey. I have dropped my iPhone several times while having an Otterbox cover on it, and it fully protected it. However, I actually found similar cases (not Otterbox brand) that seemed to protect my devices just as good, for much less at Five Below.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Glad it comes with a good warranty because the rubber flap has started to tear on mine. It does the job still but will definitely be getting a new one soon.
Dineiska R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love these cases. They are the best to protect your phone from bad falls. Absorb the shock of a fall and keep your phone new. The case is also very cute