BY OTTERBOX #65 in Cell Phone Cases

Otterbox defender cell phone case for samsung galaxy s iii - pink (77-22435p1) see more...

Kerry H.
Borrego Spgs, CA
I love Otter Box defender case! I work in construction trades and my phone takes a beating. This case protects my phone completely. It is bulky but worth it considering the cost of a replacement phone. After about 1.5 years the rubber outer protector got a little loose and the screen cover was scratched. I called otter box looking for replacement screen protector part and since I purchased directly from them I had a warranty . They said "no problem" and sent me a complete new case for no charge, no receipt needed because I was in their system! ! Love their customer service and warranty! ,just note you must buy directly from Otter box for good warranty protection.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
I don't see what the big fuss is. I can get a phone case that does the same thing for cheaper on amazon. They're big and bulky, and I don't like them at all. They're not that cute looking either. I'm sure they do the job just fine, but like I said, you can find a phone case on amazon for much cheaper that will protect your phone just as well.
Danielle V.
I love my otterbox! I wouldn't have a phone a without it. I've accidentally dropped, stepped on, and thrown my phone without any issues. The only thing my case doesn't protect against is water damage but so far I've avoided from dropping it in puddles.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
Otterboxes are not exactly inexpensive, but they provide excellent protection for your phone! Also they have amazing customer service. My friend had an otterbox that broke and they immediately replaced it, no questions asked.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
Had this one in purple and when i upgraded I gave it to my mom. Always did a great job protecting my phone, from it falling, to dropping, or getting thrown by nephew!
Ashley S.
I love Otterbox. The cases are sleek and nice, not to mention strong and resilient. The customer service is also wonderful. I will always use otterbox on my phone. Although a bit expensive, it is worth it.
Luz R.
So expensive, but so worth it. The amount of times I have dropped, thrown, kicked, spilled water etc on my phone would have me probably on my 6th or 7th phone. The Otterbox is a life saver!
Danielle A.
Cheboygan, Mi
The otter box is a life saver. We have 5 phones have broken many. But when we have the otter box in use it is 100% safe. Great product no phone goes without anymore. Thank You
Nikole K.
I love my outterbox for my galaxy it is a great case for protection but if you don't like when your phone is balky I Would recommend something different
Erin C.
Madison, WI
I'm not a huge fan of Otter Boxes. I'm sure they protect the phone fine. But they are bulky and make it difficult for me to carry my phone around in my pocket.