BY OTTERBOX

Protect your apple iphone 4 or 4s from scratches and other accidental damage with the otterbox defender cell phone case. Its 3-layer protection includes a screen protector that helps prevent smudges, a polycarbonate inner layer for high-impact resistance and a silicone outer layer that minimizes dust and debris. This cell phone case has a belt-clip holster for carrying convenience. Keep clean with the provided wipes. see more...

Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - White/Gray (77-
  • "It's durable, last a long time and really provide the protection you need for your device." in 1 review
  • "When I had my iPhone I got this as one of my cases and even though it wasn't very "pretty" it saved my phone from damage a few times since I worked and dropped it so much." in 1 review
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Great case. It really protects the phone all around. This was really a smart idea (invention). The inventor must have gotten tired of dropping their device...LOL, but on a serious side: I really love it. It's durable, last a long time and really provide the protection you need for your device. If you don't have it you need to get it!
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I had several of these in different colors for my first iPhone. Very durable, kept my phone protected while working out at the barn. Just purchased another otterbox for my new phone! Would definitely recommend.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
OtterBox is by far the best case you can get for any phone or tablet! It is the only product I will use. Even though they are much more expensive than any other case they are the best! You get what you pay for
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Briana W.
Techie Expert Level 2
Way too bulky for my taste. There are plenty of other cases out there for a cheaper price point and protect your phone when you drop it.
Tabitha H.
I had this case, but in a different color for my 4s. Yes it does a good job at protecting your phone, but they are just way too bulky.
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
I have 4 different colors for each of my kids,they have dropped their phones and so far the best yet...love it
donika h.
Elizabeth, NJ
Im 100% clumsy but this case was a complete life saver and saved me 400 dollars when i had my iphone.
Mandy I.
Bowdon, GA
Satisfied with the product but does not protect from cracks and overtime the rubber wears thin!
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
I used this case for my iphone 4 the entire time I had it and I loved it!!!!