Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink camo (77- uploaded by Megan T.

BY OTTERBOX

The otterbox defender series offers an exclusive multi-layer design that keeps information and investments safe. No other case can withstand this degree of rough treatment. The defender series provides superior protection for a smartphone allowing complete interaction through the case. this rugged case provides heavy duty protection from rough treatment in the worst environments. Ensure your new baby avoids scratches, dust and damage with otterbox protection. see more...

• are these phone cases worth it?? like does it really prot...1 Answers
Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink camo (77-
  • "Had this case on my iPhone 4 and it was a great case,kept my phone protected and I still have it so that's pretty good if you ask me :)" in 1 review
  • "If you want a good phone case, get a Life Proof case!" in 1 review
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I think these cases are a lifesaver. I have had my iPhone dropped a few times by my son and I know this case is what has saved it. It saves the phone from scratches as well. I do think they are a bit pricey, but I'm to sure if everyone knows about their replacement guarantee. If something happens to the otter box the company will replace it-- no questions asked, without a receipt. That could be why.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
I love OtterBox, I rarely drop my phone but when I do it is a severe drop, not a fall off the couch kind of drop it is the fall from my second story balcony kind of drop. Otterbox protected my iPhone for 2.5 years and all is well!
Brandi  M.
Deltona, FL
I bought this for my mom for Christmas a few years ago when she got her first iPhone. She loves the case. Said she dropped her phone a few times but never had any issues with it cracking or getting any marks on it at all.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Love the protection of these cases! the print is very cute and i do like it, however i wish they came out with purple or blue camo instead of the typical pink camo. helloo, not every single girl likes pink...
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
I had this case on my iphone 4 and and my phone still broke while it was in the case called otterbox and they sent me a check to actually replace my phone. so they get 5 stars.
Heather W.
Techie Expert Level 2
I had this case and I loved it! It has savedy phone from a bunch of different accidental falls. You can also send in claims when the case messes up and they send you a new one.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
These cases are worth the money. they definitely protect your phone and thats something i need! they are just as good as life proof in my opinion
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
From my personal experience, I think otterboxes are overrated and overpriced. If you want a good phone case, get a Life Proof case!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
When I had this case on my iphone is was a great barrier. I dropped my phone multiple times my phone never took a blow!
Jessica J.
are these phone cases worth it?? like does it really protect your phone that good