BY OTTERBOX

The otterbox defender series offers an exclusive multi-layer design that keeps information and investments safe. No other case can withstand this degree of rough treatment. The defender series provides superior protection for a smartphone allowing complete interaction through the case. this rugged case provides heavy duty protection from rough treatment in the worst environments. Ensure your new baby avoids scratches, dust and damage with otterbox protection. see more...

• are these phone cases worth it?? like does it really protect your p...1 Answers
Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink camo (77-
  • "Had this case on my iPhone 4 and it was a great case,kept my phone protected and I still have it so that's pretty good if you ask me :)" in 1 review
  • "If you want a good phone case, get a Life Proof case!" in 1 review
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
From my personal experience, I think otterboxes are overrated and overpriced. If you want a good phone case, get a Life Proof case!
Jai M.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I think these cases are a lifesaver. I have had my iPhone dropped a few times by my son and I know this case is what has saved it. It saves the phone from scratches as well. I do think they are a bit pricey, but I'm to sure if everyone knows about their replacement guarantee. If something happens to the otter box the company will replace it-- no questions asked, without a receipt. That could be why.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
I love OtterBox, I rarely drop my phone but when I do it is a severe drop, not a fall off the couch kind of drop it is the fall from my second story balcony kind of drop. Otterbox protected my iPhone for 2.5 years and all is well!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
These cases are worth the money. they definitely protect your phone and thats something i need! they are just as good as life proof in my opinion
Laura A.
Laura A.
Springfield, IL
Outter box is amazing for being a teen this protects my phone and I love this u can get it in many colors
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
Not a fan. I like the idea, but my case broke within 6 months, as well as the gaudy and size of the case.
Kenda C.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
I lvoe otterbox in general, it keeps my phone well protected and when I drop my phone I know its protected
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al
When I had this case on my iphone is was a great barrier. I dropped my phone multiple times my phone never took a blow!
sandra s.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Love the protection of these cases! the print is very cute and i do like it, however i wish they came out with purple or blue camo instead of the typical pink camo. helloo, not every single girl likes pink...
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
are these phone cases worth it?? like does it really protect your phone that good