BY OTTERBOX

Protect your iphone 4/4s from falls, scratches and impacts with the otterbox defender cell phone case in pink. This cell phone protector case has 3 layers that safeguard your device from bumps and shocks. Plus, it's water resistant. The built-in screen protector prevents scratches and smudges. It's made of silicone and polycarbonate for durability. see more...

Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink (77-18748P1)
  • "I had dropped my phone in every possible condition and still my phones come out looking brand new from the case." in 1 review
  • "I had to have this case replaced 3 times within a year due to rubber stretching out or screen protector getting detached from case." in 1 review
  • "The outer rubber part begins to rub down and fall apart." in 1 review
  • "Love this case I purchased it about a year ago and it's survived many drops and still works perfectly and keeps my phone cushioned and working like I just got it." in 1 review
Steph B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Yes, this case kept my phone safe but the case fell apart within four months (most of that time being stored in my purse). Thinking that it was a fluke, I purchased more and felt stupid for being duped all over again. These cases used to be not only protective but durable. Now they're made with sub-standard materials. Not worth the money of you have to purchase multiple cases in a year.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
This case was a bit too bulky for my taste. The outer rubber part begins to rub down and fall apart. This case did protect my phone though. On the bright side, this company has a great guarantee. If your case is falling apart, they will send you one. I did that twice because the outside cover was tearing a little (:
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I will never purchase an otterbox again. I had to have this case replaced 3 times within a year due to rubber stretching out or screen protector getting detached from case. The screen of my actual phone got very dirty even with the screen protector so I had to remove the case often to clean my screen.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
I currently have one of these on my phone! i like the colors and the protection it offers me since I am a super klutz! i can look stylish and still be protected from all the bumps and drops I constantly go through!
Nikki j.
Belcher , KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought 4 of these 2 for my husband and I and 2 for my teenagers. They protect very well and last a long time. I know I've dropped my phone a easy 10-15 times so without my otter box my phone would be busted..
Aimee B.
I had this same case in the darker pink and absolutely loved it. I felt safe knowing that my phone was always secure and that I didn't need to worry about dropping it, something I do all the time!
Rebecca N.
My brother and parents have the Otterbox and it works really well! As soon as I upgrade my phone I'll be ordering my Otterbox. It is perfect for clumsy peaople like me...
M P.
Macon, GA
I use outer box from last 3 years for every phone I have had and I am in absolute love with this thing. I had dropped my phone in every possible condition and still my phones come out looking brand new from the case.
Avelina E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Geza F.
Allentown, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
The OtterBox cases are known and trusted to be the best quality and the number one insurance for your cell phone. You are on your phone 65% of your day. You need the best protection. Look no further than an otter box case. Well worth the price.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Are these worth the price?