BY OTTERBOX

The otterbox defender series offers an exclusive multi-layer design that keeps information and investments safe. No other case can withstand this degree of rough treatment. The defender series provides superior protection for a smartphone allowing complete interaction through the case. this rugged case provides heavy duty protection from rough treatment in the worst environments. Ensure your new baby avoids scratches, dust and damage with otterbox protection. see more...

• Was wanting get one of these for my son, wanted to know i...6 Answers
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this case awhile back and really liked it. I love to hunt and this fit me perfectly. I have a tendency of dropping my phone quite a bit and this case protected it really well. The only thing that bothered me was that it made the phone bulky, but I got used to it over time.
Kristi P.
Big Flats, NY
This product holds up to its description. The only thing is that it's not 100% waterproof. Other then that the case worked awesome on my phone. The company is good too. MAke sure to go on there website and register your product so if something were to happen then they can try and fix it or send you a new case.
Brandi  M.
Deltona, FL
I bought this for my step dad a while ago when he got his first iPhone. He loves hunting so I thought it would be a great gift. He loved the camp color and said it looked like Real Camo. And it protected his phone well because of his job he used it a lot and it fell out of his pocket often.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
My cousin had this case for YEARS it worked great and provided great protection for his phone! I would recommend! These cases can be slightly pricey but its totally work this for the great protection that it provides for your phone!
Xochitl R.
I had the black case and it was awesome! I dropped my phone in the tub during baby's bath time once and no water got in! My only complain is that it's so bulky, but it's a small price to pay for the protection it covers!
Avery C.
Montoursville, PA
My boyfriend has this exact case and it works great for a man that is busy doing hard labor. He drops his phone all the time and it is protected with this case from breaking.
Glenda C.
Salvisa, KY
Love this! My dad has one and I bought one for my boyfriend and not only do they think it's super cool (they love camo) but it keeps their phone in great condition!
Heather W.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a similar case to this one except my other part is lime green not orange. I love it! Completely worth the money! It has saved my phone from many accidental drops.
Courtney S.
It definitely protects your phone but is really bulky. If your phone breaks in this case, otter box will only send you a new case and not a new phone.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This such a great case, my husband had the exact same one and he loved it, it is very durable and stands up to its name.
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Was wanting get one of these for my son, wanted to know if it is worth the purchase?