BY OTTERBOX #56 in Cell Phone Cases

Protect your iphone from scratches, bumps and falls with this defender cell phone case from otterbox. Made of silicone and polycarbonate, its soft and durable. This iphone case is water resistant and is compatible with 4/4s models. It comes with cleaning wipes and protective film. see more...

Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Black (77-18581P1)
  • "Protects the phone 100% and if you have trouble Otter Box's customer service is pretty good to help fix the problem." in 2 reviews
  • "They are very durable and worth every penny to protect your phone. " in 1 review
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Protected mine phone awesomely. I had like 5 otter boxes really recommend them when you drop your phone quite often like I did. I bought one in the store full price then bought them online there alittle cheaper but I liked that I could inter change the colors
Deymi A.
Bronx, NY
This phone case is extremely good! I have dropped my phone many times and this case truly protects it, the screen is intact, has no scratches or broken. The corners and edges continue with the original color. The blows are received by the protector, not by the phone.
Carmen C.
Techie Expert
This case is the best out there. If you have recently bought a phone do not hesitate to get a cover from this company you will not be sorry.
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
I hated this phone case. It's super bulky. And The rubber piece that keeps the port covered gets weak and cracked. I had to have mine replaced twice in a year and the third still didn't make it Through the year. However they have the absolute nicest customer service people ever in existence. They will replace your case too!
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert
This case is decent. The silicon doesn't last long. It gets ripped and dirty (if not a black case) quickly. It's durable if you drop it from a safe distance. I threw my phone at the wall in the case and my whole phone shattered. I guess it was my fault for throwing it. However for the price of the case a mild crack would have been better.
Jennifer R.
Lake Stevens , Wa
Not my favorite, but still does what it's meant to do. It feels bulkier than other brands.
Derek  H.
Greenup, KY
Great case for the money. Outstanding warranty Check them all out at: http://www.otterbox.com
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
My husband loves this case - he is in construction & really is rough on phones. This case has withstood the worst environments.
Tiffany A.
Straw Plains, TN
I have had ever al Otterbox cases and love them. Theread is no way I would use any other brand case. They are very durable and worth every penny to protect your phone.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
I like this phone protector. But I have not. Just what I've seen. And I parese well.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
How much is this phone protector.