BY OTTERBOX #68 in Cell Phone Cases

Otterbox defender cell phone case for iphone 6 - white (98466vrp) see more...

Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case for iPhone 6 - White (98466VRP)
  • "My phone looks brand new out of the case because otterbox has kept it safe!" in 1 review
  • "Recently got the iPhone 6 this case has been my life saver, I've dropped my phone several times and it survived I recommend this case for anyone who is clumsy like me lol" in 1 review
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I've been using these since I had the iPhone 4, then iPhone 5. I love that they've gotten sleeker and smaller since then, but the outer silicone still gets stretched out and breaks apart. These also get pretty dirty inside over time, but I don't take it apart as often to clean it because it is SO HARD to take apart. I also had to break out the built in screen protector, as it didn't work with the iPhone 6/6s touch screen. I just bought a glass screen protector that I put on instead.

Overall, the case can be a pain in those aspects, but it has done an excellent job of keeping my phone intact, and it looks brand new underneath, which is the ultimate goal!
Marissa R.
I LOVE this case. I am in college and am one of the clumsiest people when it comes to my phone. I probably drop it badly about once a day and this case has kept my phone alive for two years now! Honestly a miracle..
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
Outta box case keep your protective and keeping it from cracking or mess up it easy to put on your phone it does meet the expectations it rebaly from cracking if ever dropped it is improvement cues it
Jill S.
My favorite case! When I upgraded to a iPhone 6 I was worried it would be incredibly bulky...and it definitely is bulkier than other cases, but, it has saved my phone from so many falls and drops. The only thing that it is lacking is a waterproof element but overall this case is amazing!
Amber R.
When i had my old iPhone 4 i didn't like the style that the otterboxes were made out of with the bulky floppy plastic! but now that i bought one with the new iPhone 6 i LOVE IT! its a tighter plastic that surrounds the phone it never just comes undone like the olds one did ! I've dropped my phone a couple of times it didn't harm the case or the phone GREAT CASE!
Jennifer M.
Lakeland, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Still a bit too bulky for me - I mean, it appears to be doing its job so far but it's just massive. I feel like there has to be a better and more visually appealing way to protect your phone. So the functionality isn't bad, the only think I'm not a huge fan of is the the plastic screen liner.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
One of the best products out there. My boyfriend has this for his iphone and he is never concerned about it being dropped, closed in a trunk or falling while riding his bicycle and being run over by a car.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I have an iPhone 6+ and my otterbox has been my saving grace several times. Not a lot of color choices is a negative side to Otterbox, but I am pleased with the safety it provides my telephone.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Otter boxes are big and bulky but come in a variety of colors and styles that fit everyone's preferences. They definitely protect cell phones the way they should as well.
Sonya J.
Otter boxes are amazing. They really protect the phone and the phones screen. They're a little bulky but I'd rather have a bulky case then a shattered phone screen.