BY OTTERBOX #84 in Cell Phone Cases

Robust, 3-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shocks, built-in screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, holster-style swiveling belt clip included. see more...

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love this Otterbox Defender Cell Phone Case For iPhone 5 / 5s - Purple (41946TGR) because it weighs is easy to transport, has colors and stunning designs and protects your cell
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
The Otter Box is great, they are heavy duty and really protects your phone well. I do wish it was a bit smaller because it really makes your phone huge.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These really are heavy duty cases. they do work to protect your phone but are a bit bulky and make your phone seem huge
Cicelie H.
Cicelie H.
Otter box is good but the case is thick and the color is kind of ugly to me. I would recommend if you drop your phone a lot though
Lea  R.
Lea R.
If you are clumsy like me, this is a life saver!! Otter boxes are so handy. I drop my phone on the regular, and this protects it from everything. The design however is not exactly aesthetically pleasing. It's pretty bulky.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Otter Box cases are the best cases out there if you want full coverage for your phone! When I purchased mine the man in the store literally threw his phone across the room just to prove how good of a case it was. And it definitely worked. My phone was basically brand new once I took the case off. Only downside I see to this case is that it makes your phone a lot heavier and thicker than it is, but I can deal with that if my phone is safe.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Love the otter box brand! I've used it for every iPhone I've ever had! They are very durable and if you have kids a good investment to keep your phone from breaking and getting scratched up.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Quincy, MA
Best phones case I've had. I drop my phone quite a lot and there had never been an issue! I don't have to worry about it with this case.
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
I actually had the defender case for my 4s but I never had any issues with them until it got really old. I contacted the company about the rubber not gripping the plastic case anymore and within a few hours I had a response email with a claim number and a new case on the way free of charge. I've got a commuter series case on my 5s now and it's just as good. Definitely a company that doesn't skip on quality both in the products and customer service.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
It's a little bulky, but it does such a great job of protecting my phone from the little hands in my life that are prone to dropping my phone and spilling things on it!