Otterbox Defender Boom Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Pink (42656TGW) uploaded by Alejandrina H.

BY OTTERBOX

Otterbox defender boom cell phone case for iphone 5 - pink (42656tgw) see more...

Julianne W.
Vernon
I got this case for myself because I am always dropping my phone. It did really well to protect it from damage and prevent scratches. The issue I had with it was the color I selected was a lightish pink. After putting it in my pocket a bunch of times, the whole case went from pink to like a blackish color, like as if the color of the case was wearing away. therefore I had to stop using it because it just didn't look good
Samantha A.
Weedsport, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
I Have one in blue and i get sweet in it a lot because I don't like the clip because I feel it is inconvenient but I love the case and I feel like I won't break my phone
Kristin H.
This case has saved my phone too many times to count. The first day I got my phone I dropped it out of a moving car window (because I'm just that uncoordinated) and not only was my phone completely unharmed the case wasn't even scratched! The case is rather bulky but that's the price you pay for this level of protection. My phone will never be without one of these cases.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
I absolutely loved mine! If you really know me, you would know that I am an extremely clumsy person. It is hard for me to keep something in my hands for longer than a couple of minutes before dropping or spilling something. With the pink otter box that was purchased with my I phone 5, it has kept it alive for over 2 years now! Incredible! I does get dirty and some of the glumness was pealed off but, if you need protection for such a delicate phone, otter box is your best bet.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
My husband had a black one of these Otterbox Defenders with the clip that goes on your belt. He is so hard on his phone, we knew we had to have one. It was money well spent, as I'm sure it saved his phone daily. The only problem he had was when it would try and take it apart to clean inside it was very difficult to take apart.
Barbara S.
I absolutely love this case! It's perfect! I've dropped my Iphone so many times I've lost count, and my phone still looks brand new, no scratches or cracks whatsoever! I'm about to purchase an Iphone 6 and I will definitely get an Otterbox Defender case for my new phone. I wouldn't get any other brand.
Michelle N.
Ocoee , FL
Techie Expert Level 2
It's a great case when it comes to protecting your phone from damage. Personally, I think it's very bulky, and I can never fit it in my pockets. I love that it comes in different colors. I got a lighter color and it got really dirty pretty quickly.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I really love that this case protects my phone when I drop it and that the cases come in many colors. I do not like that the case is so bulky. It does not fit into a woman's jean pocket very well. I really like the Otterbox brand and I have a lot of faith in their products. For iPhone cases, I highly recommend the Commuter case rather than the Defender.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I have this case and I love it. Only complaint is that it gets dirty and it can be hard to clean because of the material it is made out of. Sometimes the edges turn blue when I put it in my pocket because of my jeans. It is a protective and awesome case though!
Haley M.
I can totally deal with the bulky'ness because this case has saved my phone many times! It's constantly dropped and even thrown by my toddler! Months later and it's not showing any ware!