BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Safeguard against cracks and shattered screens with this OtterBox Commuter case. A rubber layer and a polycarbonate layer combine for increased protection, and the included screen protector maintains the look and feel of the actual screen. This OtterBox Commuter case is form fitting and easy to install on the iPhone 7 Plus. see more...

Rehmat D.
Jesup, GA
Love this case! It always produced my phone and I dropped it all the time. Never shattered my screen which happened with a bunch of other cases. My favorite series and I continue to purchase these. Highly recommend
Jaleesa R.
Greenwood , IN
I’ve had this case on my iPhone 7 for over a year.

Pros: it’s sturdy and not too bulky. It does its job! I’ve dropped my phone so many times that I actually cracked the case but my phone is safe and sound.

Cons: the rubber part can’t really be cleaned soma light colored case will look gross and filthy after a while.
Tabitha R.
This phone case rocks!

I have had my phone fall or be dropped several times and thankfully because of this phone case I have never had to worry.

It is very durable and protects my phone like a charm. The stylish pink color is a major bonus.

I highly recommend this.
Thx u so much for the love and if I do get my case then I will start using this app more often than I usually do to other app but if not then the app failed so not my problem if I Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
The commuter series is my favorite from otterbox! It’s the perfect amount of protection for your device while not adding a ton of bulk. It’s still a smooth case so you can get it out of your pocket easily.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked this case up today and love it so far. I have an Invisible Shield glass screen protector on and this case offers me drop protection that works flawlessly with my screen protector, neither interfere with the other. Great colors too!
laini r.
Spring
If you’re looking for a great case then an otter box is definitely one you should try. Even though its cost is between $30 - $50 it lives up to its standards and I haven’t had a phone break while I used it
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I ordered my first otterbox. I went with the commuter series after much research. I love it! I ordered the plum color. I like that it's not a big bulky case. Some otter boxes are very large and this model is not! It fits my phone perfectly and I'm not worried about my phone being broken!
Nina Y.
Haysi
Otter box is a must for phone protection. I prefer the commuter because it’s not as bulky as others. It protects your phone while staying fun and stylish! Bonus even though it is a tad expensive you never have to change it!
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please