BY OTTERBOX

Sturdy, 2-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shock, self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, slides easily in and out of pockets. see more...

Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy SIV - White
  • "I really liked this case and it wasn't as thick as the Defender but after removing the case several times to clean my toddler's drool off of my phone, the little areas around the tabs began to crack and eventually broke off." in 1 review
  • "One thing I really like is that it came with a screen protector & a cleaning cloth!" in 1 review
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
So, I had a horrible experience of dropping my Samsung Galaxy SIII on concrete and shattering the screen in to a bajillion pieces. A Facebook friend recommended the Otterbox Commuter Cellphone Case and I haven't been happier. Although I'm holding my new Samsung Galaxy S IV with a viceroy grip these days, this case is super comfy and definitely durable. On the occasion that my phone slips from my hands it rolls with the punches in the Otterbox case and has yet to be damaged. Take a lesson and protect your phone with the Otterbox. It is definitely the best on the market.
Jennifer S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this phone case! I was a bit skeptical about choosing the color white, but after using it for almost 1 year, it still looks great! I can't imagine not having it on my phone to protect it! I still looks pretty nice and the only negative that I can think of is that the gray "rubbery" section is starting to look "stretchy" on two sections. One thing I really like is that it came with a screen protector & a cleaning cloth!
Savannah W.
This case has been a lifesaver. I have 2 young kids who like to use my cell phone to watch cartoons, so I don't let them use it unless I have an otterbox on it. Same goes for my tablet. I have never had any issues with my phone if it get's dropped. The only thing is the inner rubber seems to loosen up a little over time.
Phenoris R.
Very impressed right from the beginning! Had screen protectors before and this by far has been the best one and easy installation. Barely had any problems with the bubbles and the rest of the water solution squeezed out without any problems.
Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I really liked this case and it wasn't as thick as the Defender but after removing the case several times to clean my toddler's drool off of my phone, the little areas around the tabs began to crack and eventually broke off. It did last through many drops though and kept my phone protected well.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
Otterbox is one of my favorite brands of cases. They protect like nothing else out there. If they can stand up to my husband who is the roughest person I know on a phone then they can stand up to anything.
Amy C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I highly recommend Otter Box cases to anyone who has a smart phone. They are durable & usually still fashionable. This one is nice because it is strong but doesn't cover too much of the screen.
Alexandra P.
I am far too rough on my phone. But this case protects it. It isn't as bulky as the defender, which is nice. The color schemes are great, mine is purple and teal. Definitely a must have if you have this phone.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Otterboxersare great, but I don't like how bulky they make your phone. It's hard to get them in your pants pockets.
Shannan J.
Columbia, SC
Love the commuter case! It's durable and gives awesome protection without being as bulky as the defender case.