BY OTTERBOX

Safeguard your samsung galaxy siii against drops and scratches with the otterbox commuter cell phone case for samsung galaxy siii in black (77-21092p1). With a thin polycarbonate shell and silicone mid-layer for extra durability, this samsung galaxy case protects your phone without being too bulky for your pocket or purse. The otterbox case includes silicone plugs that cover the main openings of your galaxy siii, including the volume controls, power button, headphone jack and charging port. You can maintain complete functionality of your phone with this case so you can stay connected and protected at the same time. see more...

Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy SIII - Black (77-
  • "I received my new phone and it lasted two days until I dropped it off the sink in my bathroom (about 4 feet off the ground)." in 1 review
  • "He has had his S3 for a long time now and it's not damaged thank to the Otterbox case!" in 1 review
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
I received my new phone and it lasted two days until I dropped it off the sink in my bathroom (about 4 feet off the ground). It shattered and I was right back at the store getting another one. Thankfully, I had purchased protection for the phone. They gave me a new phone and I was smarter this time and purchased an Otterbox. Now my toddler and I can both play with the phone (and drop it) without worrying about shattering the screen. One year with the Otterbox and no scratches or cracks on my phone.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
This case is what my son uses for his phone. He has had his S3 for a long time now and it's not damaged thank to the Otterbox case! Will use again for any future phones. My husband has the same case for a different phone though.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Works great at what it is supposed to do - protect your phone. however, if you're at all into aesthetics you probably won't care for this case because it makes your slim phone thick, clunky, and, quite frankly, ugly.
Jenna H.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 2
Otterbox is a great case if you really need protection on your phone. If you don't work or have your phone in hazardous situations it may be a bit too bulky and much than what is needed.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
Otterbox cases are great. If you drop your phone a lot and really don't want to break your brand new smartphone, this case if for you. The only downside is it can be a bit bulky.
lindi i.
I wanted something less bulky that could protect my phone from myself, I am extremely clumsy. This is perfect! It hasn't failed me...yet *knock on wood.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Otterbox has saved my phone more times than I can count. It has such a good job, my husband and family have also started using Otterbox cases as well.
Donicia J.
I love samsung products and the cases keeps my phone protected from breaking when I drop ut which I'm always doing need new now
Adela F.
Has saved my phone so many times. I drop it all the time and the screen has never broken or cracked. Would recommend
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
This case is perfect and protective and works well with tempered glass screen protectors!