BY OTTERBOX #10 in Cell Phone Cases

Otterbox commuter cell phone case for samsung galaxy s5 - white (42485tgw) see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with your jeans rubbing the color onto the...2 Answers
  • Will this really protect my phone if I drop it? Has anyone dropped...6 Answers
  • Is it a bulky case on bigger fones like the note edge?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
This case has been my life saver. Let's just say my phone survived getting run over twice with it on. While the screen did crack I can still use my phone as if nothing happened. They have a warrantee so if you don't mind paying shipping and handling you can get another one if it chips or cracks. Love me some otterbox!
Janet A.
Janet A.
RESEDA, CA
Techie Expert
Deffinantly a case to get! I can't stand a cracked screen and this case protects your phone from just that! Its retail from $50-$80 but its worth it. I have dropped my phone a billion times and not one defect on my phone! My case is still durable and looks great! Everyone needs to get this for there phones!
Ale A.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I love this product because with only otterbox cases my phone wont break when it fells. It doesn't matter if otterbox cases are expansive because when something is expansive in a good store that means that its good and is better to buy it because is going to be good like the case that i have.
Beth I.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
With all the different case options you have out there, this one is easy to use and it doesn't seem to interfere with my signal as other cases I have tried in the past have. It also doesn't add a ton of extra weight to the phone. I would highly recommend this to others.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
I love this because when my phone falls it help it protect it from falling and breaking so that's good but it is a little expensive so yeah but expensive means it's supposed to be good so yeah they are and I would defenetly recommend this for people with Samsung phones
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
The GS5 is an awesome phone. Over prised with their accessories. online is cheaper like Amazon than getting it at the stores. The only down size ordering online is 50/50 chance the product is cheap. So i rather buy at the store and know its a good quality.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I love this case. the only problem I have with it is that it is big and bulky. it helps my phone in case I drop it which I love. because I drop my phone a lot. I would recommend this phone case to anyone who drops their phone.
Marianne A.
Marianne A.
Tehachapi, CA
It's amazing! I can even take underwater selfies and I'm ensured that my phone is protected from shock and water
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
I had a case like this when I got my Samsung phone from the phone company and it works great keeps the phone very protected if you drop your phone a lot it is very easy to put on the phone and looks great on the phone I would recommend it to others if they were looking for cases and had a phone it would fit on
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
Stillwater, OK
This phone case it's life! It really protects my cellphone and it's not too big, the only problem it's that the elastic part lose its hardness with the time and I end up getting a weird kinda case like it doesn't fit perfectly anymore :( but it's still very protective
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Does this case have a built in screen protector?
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Will this really protect my phone if I drop it? Has anyone dropped their phone multiple times and this still protected the glass?
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
Does this come with a screen protector? Also is it waterproof?
NayNay F.
NayNay F.
Greeley, Co
Is it a bulky case on bigger fones like the note edge?
Savanah R.
Savanah R.
Has anyone had a problem with your jeans rubbing the color onto the case? this had happend to many of mine.