Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - White uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY OTTERBOX #9 in Cell Phone Cases

Otterbox commuter cell phone case for samsung galaxy s5 - white (42485tgw) see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with your jeans rubbing the color onto t...2 Answers
  • Will this really protect my phone if I drop it? Has anyone dropp...6 Answers
  • Is it a bulky phone case ? Will I be able to put ... Be the first to answer!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
If you're going to purchase an Otterbox I would always recommend purchasing the Defender series because it comes with a screen attached to the case, a belt clip, and it is absolutely more effective in preventing your phone from breaking. However, commuter series Otterboxes are great if you are looking for a thinner fit (so it could possibly slide in and out of your pocket), and it does come with a screen protector in the box (meant for scratches, not drop damage), but none the less. They are affordable, and beat the expectations of competitive damage-protection cases.
Janet W.
Boley, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
My Otterbox has saved my phone from destruction on many many different occasions. Worth every penny. Can be found at most phone stores and is so durable that everyone in my family owns one now.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
I had a case like this when I got my Samsung phone from the phone company and it works great keeps the phone very protected if you drop your phone a lot it is very easy to put on the phone and looks great on the phone I would recommend it to others if they were looking for cases and had a phone it would fit on
Andrea G.
Elmhurst, NY
This case is very durable except it doesn't quite fit in to my phone. Maybe it was because my phone is messed up in the corner or it's just that they didn't make it correctly for the type of phone that it states it suppose to be for. Make sure you check if it fits your phone!
Claudia Z.
This phone case it's life! It really protects my cellphone and it's not too big, the only problem it's that the elastic part lose its hardness with the time and I end up getting a weird kinda case like it doesn't fit perfectly anymore :( but it's still very protective
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I love the color combo of this phone. I had to replace the same case in a short amount of time. I use to use the defender case. I wanted something smaller. The S5 is a huge phone and its sometimes hard to handle with a even bigger case. It doesn't have a built in screen protector, which kinda sucks. It's okay though as long as you have a screen protector. I've dropped my phone coubless times, it hasn't broken yet. Although the case has at the bottom, which why I replaced it with the same phone case. It was the cheapest one. I paid $27.99 but my first one I got I paid $23.99. Which was a good deal, for the protection you get. I will say the only thing that bugs me is that I won't fully fit at the top right. It's nothing too noticeable, it's just an annoyance. That's the only con for me, other than that it's a great phone case.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
If you are looking for a cellphone case that will give you lots of protection, then this is the right case for you. It does add some bulk to the overall dimensions of the phone, but the phone is protected from the front screen to the back cover. Otterbox cases today are more streamlined than some of the earlier ones. I really like mine and I like that they released this in more than just black or gray. Unless you are looking for a cute little cover to switch in and out every few days, most galaxy owners will probably like this case.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
I own this case, and it has definitely served its purpose. The great thing about the S5 is that there are new features on the actual phone making it more water resistant, and the otter box really adds to even that. There is a protective flap over the headphone outlet, and the whole body of the case fits perfectly. I've had the phone now for about 3 months, and there is no detectable wear on the case. I have the white otter box which I was concerned about, but any marks I have gotten on the case rub off really well! I'd recommend it to all.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
This case has been my life saver. Let's just say my phone survived getting run over twice with it on. While the screen did crack I can still use my phone as if nothing happened. They have a warrantee so if you don't mind paying shipping and handling you can get another one if it chips or cracks. Love me some otterbox!
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
This case does it's job well since I drop my phone a lot. Nothing wrong with it; what I should have gotten was a black, or darker case, only because it's white, it gets dirty easier. Especially when my pockets are a bit small for it's bulky-ness and it pops right out of my pocket. *sigh* If you're alright with the size and risk of getting the white dirty, you're more into the durability & performance-- this is the right case for you!
Kaylee W.
Does this case have a built in screen protector?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Will this really protect my phone if I drop it? Has anyone dropped their phone multiple times and this still protected the glass?
NayNay F.
GREELEY, CO
Is it a bulky case on bigger fones like the note edge?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale , CA
Does this come with a screen protector? Also is it waterproof?
Savanah R.
Has anyone had a problem with your jeans rubbing the color onto the case? this had happend to many of mine.