BY OTTERBOX

If you're looking for the best iphone case to keep your new device protected from commuter damage, look no farther than the otterbox commuter cell phone case for iphoneâ4/4s. This highly durable iphone otterbox case has 2 layers of protection that combine to divert impact force away from your phone, providing powerful protection against scratches, bumps and shocks. Despite being a virtual force field, the otterbox commuter is sleek enough to slide into your pocket. A cool purple color will have you and your phone looking sharp. see more...

• Is anyone using the screen protector that came with the c...1 Answers
  • "My phone would have smashed so many times without having it on." in 1 review
  • "Only downside is if you get the white rubber it turns the color of your jeans(if you keep it in your pocket) and gets dirty very easy' would recommend getting a different color rubber" in 1 review
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I had this case for me 4s. It definitely held against the test of time and damage, but there were a few things I didn't like - 1st: a part of it was white. That part got gross. Like REALLY gross. It would stain the color of whatever it was against for extended periods of time and just ended up looking super dirty. 2nd: This is a REALLY HEAVY DUTY CASE. And by that I mean it's super heavy. It adds weight to the phone.

Now I have the iPhone 6 and have been trying to figure out what case I want to get. When the purpose of the phone is almost how light it is, I just refuse to get an Otterbox commuter series. It's just too big and clunky and will make the phone feel like a paperweight.
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
This case is a lifesaver. I still have an iphone 4, and I still have my otterbox case that I bought at the same time on it. I've dropped my phone on cement with this case on, and my phone has come out completely unscathed. Not even a cracked screen. My case is starting to crack and one of the corners of the hard case broke off, probably from dropping it, but it's the case and not my phone that's damaged so I'm feeling good about that. This case is so worth the money.
Cameron-Samantha S.
Hustonville, KY
I love the commuter case! Very protective of the phone and it's not bulky like the defender series! And it's PURPLE! All time favorite case! Only downside is if you get the white rubber it turns the color of your jeans(if you keep it in your pocket) and gets dirty very easy' would recommend getting a different color rubber
Breanna B.
San Marcos, CA
Best case I have ever used! I have many electronics and otterbox is the only case I will ever buy! I have a child who loves to get mad and throw my things and this case has outlived bricks concrete asphalt you name it this case protects from it!!!
Carol C.
Blue bell, PA
Got this case for my iphone best one for protection ever. Buying from a reputable dealer on eBay you can get them for a excellent price and sometimes no shipping charges.
Katelyn H.
I love my Otterbox! It has honestly saved my phone numerous times. I will likely only use Otterbox cases for a long time. My only issue was that the white rubber part (mine was white & pink) was a little difficult to keep clean.
Rachel M.
Salisbury , MD
This case has saved my phone. I have had it over a year now and dropped my phone numerous times. While I did end up breaking the case my phone is still completely intact! Love it.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Otterbox is hands down the only protective case I will put on my phone and my kids phone. I tsnd to drop my phone a lot and never had any problems with ohone damage!!!
Briana R.
Cullowhee, NC
Very protective! I love this case and I prefer the purple one over the pink one. One down fall of this case is that the flap that covers the charging port can be difficult to remove. And the white part gets very dirty!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Ottorbox always provides excellent care for iPhones. It's slim enough for your hand, but thick enough to protect your phone from falls and even from being stepped on.
Carol C.
Blue bell, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Is anyone using the screen protector that came with the case? And were you able to get the air bubbles out?