BY OTTERBOX #78 in Cell Phone Cases

The otterbox commuter cell phone case for iphoneâ4/4s in pink combines safety with style. This iphone case protects your smartphone from the elements and from inevitable accidents. Pop your iphone 4 or 4s into this case, and know that it will resist bumps, scratches, high impact, and water. The silicone and polycarbonate material is super durable. Because the manufacturer is so confident that this is the best iphone case, it comes with a lifetime limited warranty. see more...

• What colors do you like when it comes to the otter box?3 Answers
Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink (77-18549P1)
  • "I had an otterbox for my ipod and still actually have it on my ipod it has saved mine so many times from breaking!" in 1 review
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
This look a bit clunky but they work! If you are someone that has a shaky hand, are clumsy or have a little kid that is always grabbing your phone, this is for you! They come in many colors and they are recommended by many stores as their best and toughest phone cases.
Sabrina  H.
Sabrina H.
An otterbox is probably the best phone cases you can have for you iPhone. It is the best for protection. It keeps my phone scratch free, and if I drop it nothing happens to my phone. Although, it is big and makes your phone bigger; I would still try it out. Recommend 💋
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I love the durability & protection this product offers but I don't like how bulky it is. I also wish they had more designs.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Richmond, TX
Otter box has saved my life and phone a thousand times. I relied on otterbox for the longest time. My only problem is they're too bulky. I switched to a different brand thats cheaper and less bulky.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Loved this case when I used it with my iPhone 4. Lasted for the full to years that I had my phone without a crack, and protected my phone to full potential. I am a person that drops my phone a lot, so that is saying something. It is a bit bigger than normal cases, but great for the protection that it offers.
Pei Chi Y.
Pei Chi Y.
I am glad something like otter box was invented because I drop my phone all the time and otter box has always save my life!
Liberty, MO
The Otter boxes for iPhones are okay. They last a long time, but are more expensive than other things to protect your iPhone.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
Dropping my case with this case is no big deal. I know the case is strong enough to protect my phone. It is a bit pricey but it is very durable.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I bought my first Otterbox 2 years ago, and LOVE their customer service!!! They have replaced my cracked outer part 2 times since. I'm pretty sure I'll stick with this company when I upgrade my phone!!
Gabe C.
Gabe C.
I think this case is very good and lasts long, if ur looking for a not to big or small/frail case this case I would recommend
Liberty, MO
What colors do you like when it comes to the otter box?