BY OTTERBOX

The otterbox commuter cell phone case for iphoneâ4/4s in pink combines safety with style. This iphone case protects your smartphone from the elements and from inevitable accidents. Pop your iphone 4 or 4s into this case, and know that it will resist bumps, scratches, high impact, and water. The silicone and polycarbonate material is super durable. Because the manufacturer is so confident that this is the best iphone case, it comes with a lifetime limited warranty. see more...

• What colors do you like when it comes to the otter box?3 Answers
Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Pink (77-18549P1)
  • "I had an otterbox for my ipod and still actually have it on my ipod it has saved mine so many times from breaking!" in 1 review
Crystal H.
Kansas City, MO
This is a life saver having a toddler and just being a clutz! It is pricey but worth every penny to not break my phone from falls from high up. I even wore out the rubber part around the edge and contacted Otterbox and got a FREE replacement sent less than a week later. My only complaint would be the clear screen protector gets very filthy from face oils and can get little particles underneath the screen. But overall great product and this will be my 4th Otterbox I have bought for phones
Brandy G.
This look a bit clunky but they work! If you are someone that has a shaky hand, are clumsy or have a little kid that is always grabbing your phone, this is for you! They come in many colors and they are recommended by many stores as their best and toughest phone cases.
lydia g.
The otterbox series are great for your phones especially if you are a clumsy person, or let your clumsy friends use your phone. I have had a commuter for my phone, and I have the defender on my phone right now. They are absolutely amazing for your phone, and I would definitely recommend picking one up. And definitely look for a deal because I got both of mine, even though I have the 5s, about half off for each one.
Sabrina  H.
An otterbox is probably the best phone cases you can have for you iPhone. It is the best for protection. It keeps my phone scratch free, and if I drop it nothing happens to my phone. Although, it is big and makes your phone bigger; I would still try it out. Recommend 💋
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
The otter box is an awesome cover case for any reason phone. It definitely protects it from being shattered into pieces or any damages at all. The only 2 problems are: it's bulky so it makes it difficult to fit in a pocket and little dust or saturation built does get in the way. Meaning, that you have to remove the otter box to wipe your phone down clean.
Michele M.
Loved this case when I used it with my iPhone 4. Lasted for the full to years that I had my phone without a crack, and protected my phone to full potential. I am a person that drops my phone a lot, so that is saying something. It is a bit bigger than normal cases, but great for the protection that it offers.
Kassie P.
I love OtterBox and their amazing customer service/warranty program. They are very active with their client complaints and quick to respond on all social media. The cases have all lasted me over 1 year and that's pretty good in my books knowing how easily phones can be accidentally dropped!
Amber A.
Otter box has saved my life and phone a thousand times. I relied on otterbox for the longest time. My only problem is they're too bulky. I switched to a different brand thats cheaper and less bulky.
Rachel H.
I bought my first Otterbox 2 years ago, and LOVE their customer service!!! They have replaced my cracked outer part 2 times since. I'm pretty sure I'll stick with this company when I upgrade my phone!!
Sarah S.
I hated outter box because i always wanted to bling out my cases but I'm so happy for them now with my phone not having warrantee or insurance these case have been great to me and protect my phone
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What colors do you like when it comes to the otter box?