BY OTTERBOX

Slim, sleek and sturdy, the otterbox commuter cell phone case for iphone4/4s provides multi-layer protection against bumps, impacts and scratches. This smooth black iphone case allows easy access to the phone controls and microphone jack and provides a clear view for the iphone camera. Slim enough to slip into your pocket, but strong enough to toss into your bag, this case is made of durable silicone and comes with an adhesive screen protector. An attractive and utilitarian tool to add to your arsenal of phone accessories! Measures 4.76"lx2.53"wx.56"t and weighs 0.2lbs. Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty included. see more...

Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone4/4S - Black (77-18548P1)
  • "It did make the footprint larger, but it kept my phone in excellent condition for years even after dropping it several times and carrying it in my pocket." in 1 review
Michael K.
Damascus, MD
After I destroyed my galaxy by dropping it, I knew I needed a case for my replacement. The otter box was great. It did make the footprint larger, but it kept my phone in excellent condition for years even after dropping it several times and carrying it in my pocket. Plus it survived a toddler.
Tara S.
Otterbox cases, in my opinion, are the best protection cases out there. The commuter cases are great. They are thinner. I just would buy a shatter proof Glass shield for the front just for extra protection. I had a defender case for my 4s for 3 years and loved it.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I have always kept the commuter series on my iPhone. I like them because they aren't too bulky, I can still slide my phone in my pocket. It has protected my phone very well.
Patricia M.
Johnston
The case is definitely worth the price. My boyfriend has dropped his phone several times and it is still scratch free. It's very durable and the material is very sturdy.
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Very protective and is durable!! I like that it's not slick like most cases! So you can hold it will confidence without it sliding out of your hand.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I used this when I had my 4s. It was great with coverage but I didn't like how bulky it was. I switched to something else.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
These are rather espensive but very durable. The number of color choices keeps increasing every time I search this product!
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this for my husband!!! Let's just say this is the longest he has ever kept a phone intact!! He works at Home Depot!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
The otter boxes are great protective cases for your phones. They come in a lot of really pretty colors and designs.
Bri T.
Love the black design it is great for the office and is a great choice! Otter box has a great design team!