BY OTTERBOX

Otterbox commuter cell phone case for iphone 5/5s - marine (42002tgr) see more...

Gladys R.
Los Angeles, CA
Otter boxes are pricey, I bought one on the T-mobile store for 34 dollars and it has really been working out. I have an iPhone 5s and it has kept it secure and protected at times. There was this time where I had dropped my phone, lucky I had a glass screen protector so that was the only thing that cracked. When I try to remove the case, it gets hard at some point. I like my otter box case and I think more people should invest in one. Try getting the one that covers even the front.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
This case is a nice middle ground, just a little thicker than the Defender, With the compact card compartment on the commuter wallet, it feels much more ergonomic in your hand, and I have been able to go completely wallet-less for over a week now, I keep my driver's license, work ID, a debit card, and a $20 bill with no issues.
Kimberly L.
I love this case because it protects my phone but can still fit into my pocket and the ports are still easily accessible. I find that the rubber gets stretched out easily and is the first part to start showing wear and tear.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I have this case and cannot speak more highly of it. The product holds up well over time- I mean really well. I've dropped my phone countless times on pavement, etc. and have never once had damage to my phone OR the case. Great purchase to protect a very valuable piece of technology.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
I've had otter boxes for my last 3 iPhones. They have more than paid for themselves by saving my phone! They are a bit bulky at times, but the defender case is slimmer and worked well for me.
Bethany T.
I love this case! It's a really great one. It doesn't make your phone much bigger, it can easily slide in and out of your pocket, and it protects your phone really well.
Caitlyn L.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as sturdy as I initially thought. The rubbery material and hard plastic at the bottom has the tendency to crack but otter box will guarantee for life
Celecia M.
Henderson, NC
I think otter boxes are a little pricey but overall they have been a life saver due to my excessive dropping of my iphone!
Brianna N.
Elyria, OH
Im pretty clumsy lol so I decided to buy a outter box phone case for my iphone 6 plus and it protected my phone.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My husband has a outter phone case and its protected his phone threw so much abuse because hes pretty clumsy lol