Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR)

Sturdy, 2-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shock, self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, slides easily in and out of pockets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i have dropped, kicked, and even threw my phone many times and its in perfect condition!” in reviews
“The customer service is also wonderful.” in reviews
el bayad bougtob

Purchased this hoping it would protect my phone and it didn't... I dropped it from like s foot off the ground, didn't think anything of it and picked it up only to find it shattered. Really disappointed that the company didn't stand behind there product that supposed to be the ultimate phone protecting case. Will not purchase again.I really like this case. It’s very durable, but could something get a little messy. It’s kinda easy to take off. The bottoms are easy to press. I would buy another for my friends when they get a new phone.I love my otter box with the clip. I had found one at Tj Maxx for 16.99. So I went and got it. Not a bad price since retail charges double. I loved the clip I would leave it in my purse and attach my phone. Dropped it down a set of stairs. Fallen out of my pocket. Water spilled on it. And it was perfect. I like how all the ports are closed off by the case. Two downfalls though. 1. It's bulky it's hard to fit it in my small hands. 2. The plastic screen part got gross and badly scratched after time. But my screen was protected. Great product.

Calgary, AB
These phone cases are amazing! I have had mine for a while because i have always broken my phone but after i got one my phone hasn't broke anywhere since! they also come in a variety of colours and styles so it can suit every lifestyle and the likings of everyone!
Edmonton