Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR)

Sturdy, 2-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shock, self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, slides easily in and out of pockets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i have dropped, kicked, and even threw my phone many times and its in perfect condition!” in reviews
“The customer service is also wonderful.” in reviews
I'm so clumsy and this has saved my phone from sudden xoom many, many times. My phone would cease to exist without with case. I am do thankful for it. Seriously, I can not recommend Otter Boxes enough! Definitely surpassed my expectations. I didnt think they would work this well at keeping my phone damage free. My phone feels unnatural without one.
Owensboro , KY
This case for my iPhone is very good and great quality. I had mine for about 9 years until it started to peel. It lasted for a very, very long time. I do recommend this to any one who loves their phone. Heads up tho it very expensive too. Overall tho it very durable and worth it.
Very sleek, comfortable to hold and have in your pockets. I think its very reliable. The only way I would improve this product is by adding more color variety. This case is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend you try it!
Irvington , NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
A bunch of money for a hard plastic rubber hybrid case. I dont think its any more reliable than a f or ve and below case. This casd got dirty fast, and broke fast on me. I have never bought another after the 1st one broke so easily
Techie Expert Level 2
The case protected the phone but I honestly hated this case. It was so bulky and wouldn’t fit in my jeans. Have never bought another otterbox case after the iPhone 5
Warner Robins, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased this hoping it would protect my phone and it didn't... I dropped it from like s foot off the ground, didn't think anything of it and picked it up only to find it shattered. Really disappointed that the company didn't stand behind there product that supposed to be the ultimate phone protecting case. Will not purchase again.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my otter box with the clip. I had found one at Tj Maxx for 16.99. So I went and got it. Not a bad price since retail charges double. I loved the clip I would leave it in my purse and attach my phone. Dropped it down a set of stairs. Fallen out of my pocket. Water spilled on it. And it was perfect. I like how all the ports are closed off by the case. Two downfalls though. 1. It's bulky it's hard to fit it in my small hands. 2. The plastic screen part got gross and badly scratched after time. But my screen was protected. Great product.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 4
OH LORD, where do I begin with this review... This case is my life. I wouldn't have a phone if it wasn't for this guy hugging it all day. If youve never used one, DO IT. they're not as bulky as youd think and its a good investment because phones are expensive!! Save yourself the $5 from buying those flimsy cases on Amazon and get an otterbox.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best protection for those fragile iphones we all love, including myself! I'm not really rough with my phone but there have been a few, very few cases where I've dropped my phone and was not surprised that it was not cracked! I absolutely love this case! This is my everyday case for my phone!
Framingham, MA
I recently purchased this but in the teal/blue color. I really love it! It protects my phone and doesn't add too much weight or size to it. The only downside is when I dropped it, some of the plastic got nicked and now sticks up. But that is completely my fault and at least it protected my phone!

Looking for your answer?