Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR) uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY OTTERBOX #25 in Cell Phone Cases

Sturdy, 2-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shock, self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, slides easily in and out of pockets. see more...

Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Black (41943TGR)
  • "i have dropped, kicked, and even threw my phone many times and its in perfect condition!" in 2 reviews
  • "The customer service is also wonderful." in 1 review
Bianca C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased this hoping it would protect my phone and it didn't... I dropped it from like s foot off the ground, didn't think anything of it and picked it up only to find it shattered. Really disappointed that the company didn't stand behind there product that supposed to be the ultimate phone protecting case. Will not purchase again.
Somary R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my otter box with the clip. I had found one at Tj Maxx for 16.99. So I went and got it. Not a bad price since retail charges double. I loved the clip I would leave it in my purse and attach my phone. Dropped it down a set of stairs. Fallen out of my pocket. Water spilled on it. And it was perfect. I like how all the ports are closed off by the case. Two downfalls though. 1. It's bulky it's hard to fit it in my small hands. 2. The plastic screen part got gross and badly scratched after time. But my screen was protected. Great product.
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 4
OH LORD, where do I begin with this review... This case is my life. I wouldn't have a phone if it wasn't for this guy hugging it all day. If youve never used one, DO IT. they're not as bulky as youd think and its a good investment because phones are expensive!! Save yourself the $5 from buying those flimsy cases on Amazon and get an otterbox.
Renisha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best protection for those fragile iphones we all love, including myself! I'm not really rough with my phone but there have been a few, very few cases where I've dropped my phone and was not surprised that it was not cracked! I absolutely love this case! This is my everyday case for my phone!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I recently purchased this but in the teal/blue color. I really love it! It protects my phone and doesn't add too much weight or size to it. The only downside is when I dropped it, some of the plastic got nicked and now sticks up. But that is completely my fault and at least it protected my phone!
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Great for protecting your phone especially if you are like me and are prone to dropping it. Be careful not to loose the little knobs for the headphones though as that would make this case unusable in water.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
I had one of these when I had an iphone 5. It was wonderful in protecting my phone. It was very durable and lasted a long time. I am really clumsy when it comes to my phone I glad I made this purchase.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
It does what it needs to do. I switched to a different case from this one because I needed something water proof. But while I had it I loved it. Makes your phone a bit bulky but I'd take bulk over a broken phone.
Katey M.
I had one of these for my iPhone 4 and it worked very well to protect it but I had several problems with pieces of plastic breaking off and the rubber part stretching out. Of course Otterbox always replaces them whenever something happens to them and I ended up doing that like three time, so you definitely can get your money's worth even if they do break. Overall a pretty good product.
Rebekah B.
Although the casing is extremely bulky, i have been satisfied with the protection that my otterbox case provides. the only downfall I have is that overtime, the case gets dirty within the nooks and crannies and it is a little difficult to clean