OtterBox Clearly Protected Screen Protector for iPhone 6 77-42217 uploaded by Ayanna W.

BY OTTERBOX #55 in Cell Phone Accessories

Extend the life of your iPhone 6 with the OtterBox Clearly Protected Screen Protector. Not only does it protect against impacts and scratches, it preserves the sharpness and brilliance of the display. Also protects against smudges and fingerprints. Self-healing polyurethane film for long-lasting performance. Type: Cell Phone Cases. see more...

Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I've been having this product for about 8-9 months now and it has truly been very effective. My phone hasn't broken or shattered at all since I got this and the matching symmetry case, and the quality is still great.
Ayanna W.
It was more difficult than expected to get the bubbles from underneath the screen… But once I took all the covers off the screen protector looks pretty good on the glass… We'll see if it'll protect it from getting scratched
adlane b.
I don't get the negative reviews here. I fits well, looks great! Absolutely clear. Touch works just fine. Self healing for light scratches. The best screen protector I have ever seen. I am giving it only four stars because of the bubbles. Can't push them out. Some of that may because of the installer (me). I may order another one and try it again. Too bad I could not give it 4 1/2 stars.
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
. I am pleased with the protection it offers the screen, however I find that it distorts the image on my screen. This is most noticeable when there is a lot of white in the image -- I don't know how else to describe it other than the fuzz we used to see on televisions with antennas. I also found the fit to be cut slightly odd. In order not to cover the microphone or camera on the top of my phone the screen protector hangs over the home button on the bottom and looks sloppy. And with it continually peeling off on the sides where it meets my case I will probably just peel it off all together soon.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I purchased this for my Samsung Galaxy S6 at my cellphone retailer (Koodo). No issues applying it as they applied it for me. It's a great price and comes with a warranty. The cover is made of glass. It works very well. I dropped my old phone a few times and all I got was a slight chip to my cover. When I smashed my phone in the car door my cover was completely shattered. I was curious to the damage underneath. I pulled it off and my phone had 2 big cracks to it. Pretty amazing. I obviously replaced my phone (do yourself a favour and buy the phone warranty. So glad I did) and purchased this same case for my new phone. If your worried about application take it to your cellphone retailer. They will apply it for you just for as part of good customer service.