BY OTTERBOX

Robust, 3-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shocks, built-in screen protector prevents scratches, port covers keep out dust and debris, holster-style swiveling belt clip included. see more...

Aleczandria S.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
These really are the best cases. Unless you're throwing them out a moving car, there shouldn't be any issues! Very durable after 2 years.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
Keeps your phone protected . It's a must have if your use to dropping your phone lol.
kjhgfdsx
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI
This kind of case is very helpful for a girl like me who drops her phone a lot! The only thing I don't like is that it makes ur phone huge!!
Bri T.
Bri T.
Love the color combo it's bright and fun! Otter box has a great design team! The belt clip is also a great addition
Justin C.
Justin C.
I had an otter box before which was amazing but a little bulky and boring looking. Love this version!!! really slimline but has protected my phone really well as I constantly drop it getting out of the car! I have also gotten lots of compliments about the design. Can't recommend this enough!! Really easy to put on and take off too.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Spokane, WA
The best way to protect your device is with an otterBOX. It comes in so many colors. It's a must have.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Techie Expert
Otterboxes are great for protection, but if you're a girl with very small jean pockets, its really hard to fit your phone in your pocket. I stopped using an otterbox of how bulky it made my phone.
Karina K.
Karina K.
OttorBox is a great product, I always keep one on my phone to protect it. My phone has survived many accidental drops with not so much as a crack on my screen. The holster is an additional protective feature which is useful when I'm on the go and don't have an open pocket to place my phone in.
Xochitl R.
Xochitl R.
I love otterbox. They protect the phone really well. And when my plastic cover cracked after only a few months they were quick to send me a new one at no cost. All they asked for was pictures of the damage. Easily done for anyone with an iPhone.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA
Anybody that has otter box knows that they work every time I get a new cell phone I have to have an otter box especially because I have kids and they are always dropping my phone when using it!!! So I totally recommend otter box and plus if the case breaks or rips or something happeneds to it they will give you a new one free of charge and shipping wow