BY OTTERBOX #63 in Cell Phone Cases

The defender series case is the one you know you need to help your phone keep up with your rough and tumble life. The camo iphone 5s case is the one you need to keep up with your life on the hunt. The defender series is made up of a two-piece polycarbonate inner shell that deflects impact force, a built-in clear membrane screen protector that guards against scratches and scrapes and an outer durable synthetic rubber that absorbs impact. These materials work together to take on the heavy use and accidental abuse that happens to your vital device. Real otterbox protection meets realtree camo for the utmost experience on the hunt with your... see more...

Otterbox Camouflage Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Pink (77-
  • "I can't tell you how many times I drop my iPhone and it never gets scratched or dinged or broken with this case! " in 1 review
  • "I love this otter box case my boyfriend has a different color and dropped his phone and it did not break " in 1 review
Shellby M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this case almost 2 years and it's protected my phone so well no scratches cracks or chips at all! Which is great when your clumsy and have 2 young children!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Choosing not to have the insurance on my iPhone, I knew I needed a heavy duty case to protect it from this clumsy momma. I had the same case for the 4s, so I knew I needed to continue the protection and cuteness over to my new phone. The pink camo has never worn or faded even with all the grief I've put it through! Otterbox Defender is the way to go!
Tandra K.
Salt Lake City, UT
The otter box iPhone case is very durable, it protects your phone more than just any old case. They come in different colors and designs so you can get the right case that matches your personality. Now you can drop your phone in confidence. With the otter box and know it will be protected. No more cracked screens and no more sad faces.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is the perfect blend of cute yet still extremely protective of the beautiful yet delicate iPhone. I would recommend this case as it makes your phone fool proof and pretty much guaranteed not to break. Very useful.
Sarah R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have owned an iPhone for the past 6 years and I have only had an otterbox on my phones. I have dropped my phone many times and my phone has never broke or scratched. I tell everyone they are the best thing you can buy and they stand behind their products.
Holly S.
I mean it does what it's supposed to, but I personally don't like the bulkiness, but I still use it because I'm pretty clumsy and I'm always dropping my phone. I love the pink camo!
Patricia C.
Scio, Ohio
Very protective case. Saved my phone from cracking when I dropped it. Very cute case.kinda expensive but it's durable & you get what you pay for. It last forever.
Kendra J.
I have this case with a different design and it's absolutely amazing. Protects my phone while staying stylish and fun. I will always recommend otterbox to people.
Redonna W.
Cordova, TN
Otterbox is the best case hands down! I can't tell you how many times I drop my iPhone and it never gets scratched or dinged or broken with this case!
Ellie W.
Denver, CO
Otterbox is the best. I'm always amazed at how well the cases protect my phones. The case will get all beaten up but my phone looks brand new inside
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Is there in the color brown????????????