Otterbein's Cookies Ginger

by Otterbein's

Otterbein's Ginger Cookies.
Since 1881.
Family bakery since 1881.
2603 Rolling Road, Suite 308-309, Baltimore, MD 21244.
www.otterbeinsbakery.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Otterbein's Cookies Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
Frederick, MD
These cookies are amazing! They are thin and crispy and delicious with jest the right amount of ginger. The lemon and chocolate chip cookies are just as delicious too! I honestly have no self control when these cookies are in the house.
Irving, TX
Received these in a gift baskets of sweet stuff not long ago. I've never seen them in my stores but they are good. I love lemon & the flavor is really nice.
Felton, PA
These cookies have amazing flavor. I usually hate crunchy cookies, but these are so thin that the crunch makes them delicious.
Perry Hall
These are the best ginger cookies ever. This a great local company and just about every flavor of cookie you try is amazing!
No Special Diet
Tastes good, a little hard to buy... not too sweet, but just right. nice for lemon flavor.